Assault Mode! Meliodas x reader fluffy angst

Sorry this is even shorter than the last one, but I tried my imagination with this. WARNING: There ARE spoilers to the fourth season in this one as well as the manga if you read that instead of watching the anime.(I literally almost EXACTLY quote Meliodas and what he said to Elizabeth in Camelot)

You remembered it so clearly, the image of when you first met him. Meliodas, your boyfriend, had taken you with him to join the Commandments, or what was left of them at least, to try to break your curse. You tried to get him to turn around and fly back, only for him to ignore you and keep going. Once you were in a room alone with the demon, you sank to your knees as tears started to fall down your cheeks. You looked up at the demon as he crouched down to your level. You tried to hold your tears back, only for them to keep coming as you sobbed. However, a hand rested on your shoulder. You turned your gaze up, only to be looking into the same bright green eyes that you had fallen in love with. You tackled Meliodas to the ground as he hugged you close to his chest. "I don't have long to talk, but I want you to know that I'll always love you, (Y/N)." he whispered. He gently kissed you on the lips before his eyes went dark once more. You got off of him and sighed, standing on your feet, stronger now that you had spoken to him as yourself rather than as a reincarnation. "If it makes you feel better, you can hit me if you need t-" he was cut off by you using 'Arc' on him as you socked him in the jaw and ran off to find the Sins.