Estarossa x reader fluff

Fun fact about Estarossa, he and my brother have the same birthday. Anyways, enjoy!

You sighed as you relaxed against the mattress of your bed. You were currently waiting for Estarossa, your boyfriend, to get back to Edinburgh as you drew in your sketchbook. You were from the vampire race, making Zeldris very jealous of his older brother when you joined the Commandments. Like Gelda, you could withstand the sunlight. You used to be the vampire princess's ladies' maid, so you knew about her relationship with Zeldris. Your magical ability was the ability to control water. You often used it to make things out of ice and such to give the other Commandments, making them mad when the 'gifts' turned out to be water pranks. You would often include small designs with them as well. You put your sketchbook away when you heard the familiar footfalls of the Commandment of love came into the room. You smiled as you were picked up and set in Estarossa's lap. He set you down in his lap to where you were facing him. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he hugged you close to his chest. He laid his head against your chest, making your cheeks turn bright red as you held his face in your hands. You looked at the Commandment as he started to fall asleep, unwrapping your arms from around his neck. He fell back, startled, against the pillows and looked up at you with a slightly annoyed look. "What was that for, hm?" he hummed, looking up at you. He then saw your red face as you turned away from him and sighed. He pulled you back down and hugged you close to his chest. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, are you happy?" he asked, smiling softly when you looked at him with a small smile. You nodded as he started to fall asleep once more. "Honestly, you sleep so much Esta, how are you this tired all the time?" you asked, looking up at him from your place on his chest. "Because Zeldris's garbage lectures always tire me out." he responded, making you laugh. You recall the time when you first met him, the day that he, Zeldris, and Meliodas visited the vampire kingdom. Zeldris had fallen for Gelda, and Estarossa had fallen for you. The moment the demon prince had first seen you he had grown to have a crush on you. You were about to speak once more before you saw that he was already asleep. You kissed his forehead and rested against his chest, falling asleep soon after.