Triplets

Hey guys, this was requested by @xxOfficialWeebZoexx. Hope you enjoy!

You got your children ready, or at least, tried to get your children ready, to go to Liones to meet up with Meliodas and his family. Queenie, your daughter, and the youngest of the triplets you had, was shyly clutching onto your leg. Her honey golden eyes were looking up at you as your sons, Harley and Helbram, were chasing each other around the house. Helbram was named after Harlequin's best friend naturally, and Harley was named by you. Your husband, Harlequin, quickly managed to pick up the two boys as he put Harley on his shoulders, holding Helbram in his arms. Helbram was the oldest of the triplets, and also the hardest to keep under control due to his nearly endless energy. In a way, he was like the Helbram that you and your husband had named him after, constantly causing trouble and also never giving the two of you a chance to rest. The triplets were five by now, and as was Tristan, which made things much easier on the two of you. After making sure the two boys were ready, the five of you set off to get to Liones.

Once you got there, you went to the Boar Hat to see Meliodas, Elizabeth, and their son, Tristan. Once you got through the door, Queenie ran to Elizabeth and hugged her, telling her that she had missed the Goddess while she was back in the forest. Elizabeth smiled and then started a conversation with the golden eyed princess as Harley and Helbram went into the kitchen and saw Tristan making some soup with Meliodas. Harley had an allergy to onions, and his reaction was that his eyes would get puffy and swollen and they would water. Unfortunately, there were onions in the soup that Tristan and Meliodas were making, but none of you knew that. They let Harley taste test the soup first without knowing about his allergy, which is exactly why not two minutes later did Tristan scream for you to come into the kitchen to help Harley. When you saw his swollen and puffy eyes, you immediately called Merlin to help make him some medicine to help. "Momma, it hurts. I c-can't see you. Where are you momma?" the child whimpered and searched for you, causing you to pick him up and hold him close as he clutched onto you for comfort as he asked what was happening to him. "Harley, sweetie, it's your allergy to onions. This is the reaction your body has to them. The soup Tristan and Meliodas were making must have had onions in it." you said, glaring over at the blonde as you walked over and grabbed his collar, a murderous look in your eyes as you spoke. "If he doesn't get better by this evening, then I'm going to maim you beyond all recognition, do you understand?" you threatened, covering Harley's ears as you spoke. You then turned your attention back to your son, telling him to try to sleep and that the pain would go away soon enough.

When Merlin finally finished the medicine later that evening, she gave it to Harley after telling him to open his mouth. He swallowed the medicine and then leaned against you as it started to take effect. After about ten minutes, he could see, but barely as he kept his grip firmly on you. You looked up at your friend as you spoke. "How long will it take until the swelling is completely gone?" you asked, concerned. "At most, thirty minutes. Just make sure he gets some rest and drinks plenty of water and he should be perfectly fine." she said, making you smile as you thanked her. She then left to get back to her lab and then teleported away, leaving you with the others as Helbram and Queenie ran over to their brother and hugged him. "Are you ok brother?" Helbram asked. "Does it hurt?" Queenie chimed in. Harley smiled reassuringly at the two of them and then spoke. "I'm okay, but it hurts kind of because of the rash and the swelling." he said, resting against your lap as you looked at your husband. You nodded to the male as he told the others that you would be going back to the forest. After your children said goodbye to Tristan and the others, you all went back to the forest.

About thirty minutes later, the swelling had gone away, and all that was left were the rashes that were caused by him eating the onions. After the two of you put the triplets to bed, you and your husband both got dressed in your night clothes and then got into the bed. Harlequin held you close, resting his head on top of yours. "Are you ok? You looked like you wanted to kill the captain back there." he asked, running his fingers through your soft (H/C) hair. You nodded softly, snuggling deeper into the warmth that he provided as your husband closed his eyes. You closed your eyes soon after he had fallen asleep, drifting off peacefully as well in his arms.