Estarossa x pregnant reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @RavenQuinn569. Hope you enjoy!

Estarossa, the Commandment of Benevolence, had been married by arranged marriage to you, but it was the biggest blessing he had ever had. You and him had been together for a while before you had been told you would be marrying him, but you were still excited. Here you were now, almost a month pregnant, and your baby bump was obvious now. Your husband never laughed at you about it, but what he did was he would constantly trace nonsense patterns into your stomach, which made the baby kick a lot. This also tired you out very quickly, but you didn't have the heart to tell him that you didn't like it. One day, the baby was kicking a lot in your stomach, which surprised you quite a bit. They kicked every few minutes, which also concerned you. Your husband was on a mission, so you didn't need to worry about him touching your tummy today. You knew it was a short mission, and decided to make something to eat while reading a book you found in the library in your room.

Estarossa slowly trudged back to his house and back to you. He missed you and the baby tremendously while he was gone. He couldn't wait to see you and cuddle with you after he collapsed onto the bed. The only thing keeping him moving was the fact that the children of the Demon Race were very rude, and he knew that if he rested now, he would wake up with either a group of children kicking him, or graffiti all over his face. Both were very bad, so pure adrenaline urged him on. Once he was through the door, he closed it and walked to the bedroom and saw that you were reading while eating a sandwich. You looked up from the book as you swallowed the bite you were on and stared at your husband, a smile creeping along your features as you got up slowly from the bed and waddled over to him. "Esta, you're ho-" you were silenced with a kiss from the demon as he picked you up and carried you to the bed to rest. He was very tired, and collapsed onto the bed, pulling you down with him. He then buried his face in your hair and breathed in your scent. He then laid down with you in his arms and rolled you over to face him. He laid you down beside him and rested his head against your stomach. "I'm home little one." he whispered to the growing being inside of you. He then felt a strong kick from the being, and smiled softly at how hard it was as well. "Well then, I suppose they're going to be like me when they're grown up." he said, causing you to give him a questioning look before he spoke. "My mother told me I kicked a lot before I was born." he said, causing you to laugh softly. You gently carded your fingers through his silver hair and smiled as he fell asleep next to you. You then closed your eyes and fell asleep as well, happy he was back home with you and your little one.