Gloxinia x abused reader

This was requested by @25Layla11. Hope you enjoy and sorry it's short!

You had a low self esteem and an even lower self confidence level. Your boyfriend, Gloxinia, knew this, and tried his best to not force you to do something you didn't want to do. You were still a very shy person, and had a lot of trouble opening up to others. Gloxinia had a lot of friends that you didn't like, and vice versa. You had been having an even worse life outside of your relationship with the fairy king due to your mother and father both abusing you when you were a child and even now. You were a goddess, so everyone thought that things were amazing in your life, but they weren't. Gloxinia was your only comfort, and your parents didn't even know you were dating him. Eventually, you moved out, much to the anger of your parents, who wanted to keep abusing you. One morning, you and your boyfriend were sitting together and watching the sunrise. You were interrupted by a familiar voice saying "So this is who you ran off with." it was your father, and when you turned around, your mother was beside him as well. However, Gloxinia spoke before you could. "(Y/N), are these your parents?" he asked, making you nod and look down softly as tears welled up in your eyes. "Well then, Mr. and Mrs. (L/N), nice to meet you, I'm Gloxinia." he said, holding out his hand for your father to shake. When he stared at it, Gloxinia urged him to shake it. Your mother grabbed you by the hair and started to yell at you. "First we let you leave the house and now you decide to run off with some weak fairy. How selfish do you have to be?" she said, making Gloxinia turn to your father, who had a smirk on his face as you struggled to get your mother to let you go. Gloxinia used plants to bind your father's wrists away from his wings, as he saw him reaching for them. He then walked over to your mother and used his spirit spear's eighth configuration, Emerald Octo, to keep her still before he cut her wrists with the plants and did the same to your father. After the two fled, he looked down at you and tilted your chin up. You looked back down, not wanting him to even have to see such a burden on his shoulders. "Why didn't you tell me your mother and father were like that?" he asked, making you look up at him, tears streaming down your cheeks. "This has happened more than once, hasn't it?" he asked, making you nod silently. He held you against his chest and sat down as you shook with heaving sobs. After a while, you had fallen asleep on your boyfriend. He smiled down at you and then rested his head against your chest before holding you close and watching as the sun kept rising, the sky a beautiful early morning sakura pink. He smiled and carried you back to the forest and to his home. He set you down on the bed and got in with you, falling asleep soon after.