Ban x reader fluff

Remember that your mental health and well being are important and that you should take care of yourself. Anyways, enjoy!

You were coming home after a long day at the Boar Hat as a waitress. Today wasn't one of your best days, and you weren't in the mood for anything else to happen. You went upstairs and got into the shower, sighing as the warm water soothed your tense and sore muscles after a hard day of work. When you got out and got dressed, you still felt a little bit sore, so you tried to get some pain medicine, only for a familiar pair of arms to pull you toward his warm chest. You looked up at your husband. "Ban..." you mumbled. He smiled, showing you his fangs before he led you to the couch and started to massage your back, checking every once in a while to make sure what he was doing was ok. He didn't want you to be uncomfortable after a long day. The Sin of Greed stopped when you leaned against him, making him smile slightly. You sighed and relaxed against the tall male's chest. Ban wrapped his arms around your shorter frame and rested his head against your chest. He carried you into the bedroom and set you under the covers before he got in next to you and held you close as he started to speak. "I saw how they treated you back at the Boar Hat. Sorry I didn't do anything back there." he said. He looked tired, and had gotten very little sleep for a few days, so he had slightly dark rings under his eyes. You turned around and kissed him on the forehead as he hugged you again. The immortal man held you close as he drifted off to sleep, leaving you awake. You heard his breathing slow down and his arms relax as you leaned back into his soothing warmth, falling asleep as well soon after.