Gloxinia x pregnant reader

A little gift for Yumemi_smollbean because I know he is your husbando. Anyways, enjoy!

You were walking through the forest with your husband, Gloxinia, after an hour of begging him to let you go outside for a walk. Ever since you had gotten pregnant, the Fairy King had become more protective of you, and stayed by your side as much as he had to. If he wasn't with you, then Gherade, Gloxinia's sister, was with you. Not that you complained, you were one of her best friends actually, so the two of you got along wonderfully. You saw a field filled with flowers and dragged Gloxinia over to the blossoms. There was a cherry tree in the middle of the field, providing shade to those who sat underneath it. You picked a few of the flowers and weaved the cherry blossoms into the flower crown you were making. You looked over and saw that Gloxinia was making a small flower crown that was basically a small child sized one. He weaved the blue flowers and the pink cherry blossoms into the flower crown. He had a small smile on his face as he worked away. After he was done, he gently set the crown on your swollen stomach, finally making you understand why he made such a small, yet meaningful gift. He then leaned against you and started to whisper in your ear. "It's for the baby as a little birthday gift," he said. The fairy then picked you up and carried you back to the house. When the two of you got home, he set you down on the bed and got you a glass of water and (F/F) to eat. You thanked him for the food before eating, your body needing enough food for two now. After you were full, your husband took the plate and put it in the sink to wash tomorrow morning. He then got into the bed with you and laid down next to you, resting his head on you and gently kissing your stomach. He looked up at you and then hugged you close to him before the two of you drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.