Gloxinia x reader fluff

Hey guys, this was a request from @Shrimp12078. Am I posting at 12 something in the morning again? Yes. Will I EVER stop posting at 12 something in the morning? Probably not. Anyways, enjoy!

You slipped on the sweater that Gloxinia had gotten for you from the market. It was a (F/C) low cut sweater that showed some of your cleavage. You loved whatever he got you from the market because the humans there were kind to him. You were a fairy from the Fairy King's Forest, and had been dating Gloxinia for a while now. You relished the soft texture of the sweater and loved how warm it was in the chilly environment of the Fairy King's Forest. You finished getting ready and flew to the Light of Grace to meet up with the Archangels and your boyfriend.

Once you got there, you saw that everyone was already there. Gloxinia smiled when he saw you in the sweater and then watched as you floated up the stairs and landed next to him. "Well then, you must be Lady (Y/N)." the one with raven hair said, taking your hand into his. He gently kissed the back of your hand and let it fall back to your side, nodding to you as he introduced himself. "My name is Ludociel, the Flash Grace of the Four Archangels. Pleased to make your acquaintance." he said, bowing politely. "He also has an ego that's bigger than the forest." Meliodas chimed, causing the other three to scowl at the demon as you giggled silently. "My name is Mael, the Sun Grace of the Four Archangels. It's nice to meet you, Lady (Y/N)." he said, bowing politely. Your eyes widened as you gazed at Tarmiel, barely able to maintain a calm facade, but you quickly realized he was the kindest of the group, and gladly shook his hand. Lastly was Sariel. "I'm Sariel, the Tornado Grace. I'm glad to finally meet you, Lady (Y/N)." he said, nodding to you before he saw you float up to say hello to Drole. The two of you had always gotten along very well, and had been friends with each other for a while now. You perched on his palm and hugged his thumb, smiling and saying good afternoon to the King of the Giants. He said good afternoon to you as well and then watched as you floated back down to join the others in the group.

After a long while of fighting for the entire afternoon, you and Gloxinia had time to yourselves, and headed back to your house to rest. "Hey, Gloxinia, can we cuddle please?" you asked, reaching out to him. He sighed and then rested against your soft chest, relishing the feeling of your warmth against him and also slowly falling asleep to the sound of your heartbeat. Once you heard his breathing slow down, you closed your eyes and fell asleep as well.