Galand x Demon! Princess! reader

Hey guys, this was requested by @Crystal_the_Succubus. Also, I will be closing requests for this book now. I will also start posting on the Demon Slayer Oneshots book as well. Anyways, without further ado, enjoy!

You sighed and placed your tiara into your high bun before leaving your room for the day. Recently, ever since Zeldris had joined and started to lead the Ten Commandments, you had noticed that one of them, Galand, would look at you constantly, as if he were daydreaming. Eventually, you confronted him about this, only for him to shut you down with a huff of annoyance and a lecture about how he wasn't meaning to stare at you. Of course, you had always liked his personality and how he would snap at someone and have a clever remark to whatever someone would say. Of course, you didn't know that he liked you back.

Galand decided to tell you during the Demon Clan's ceremony celebrating the dead warriors who were killed in battle, which he knew was one of your favorite ceremonies thanks to him asking your younger brothers Estarossa and Zeldris. He got some caramel chocolates and a sketchbook for you, hoping you would like the gifts. When he saw you, you were talking to Derieri. He stopped and listened to the conversation from afar.

"For my sake, just tell him you like him already. You haven't shut up about Galand for over ten minutes now." Derieri whined, causing you to scowl at her before huffing slightly. "He wouldn't like me back, besides, I'm sure he likes someone else." you said, causing the blonde to grab your shoulders and shake you until you were slightly dizzy. "Then tell him and get it over with. If you think rejection sucks, then live with it. Life is unfair." she said, leaving you to your devices. You turned around and bumped into Galand's red metal armour. Before you could say anything, the male scooped you up in his arms and flew to somewhere quieter than the festival.

You had your eyes shut tightly, grasping whatever you could to keep from falling. Once you realized the two of you stopped flying, you got out of Galand's arms and then looked out from the large hill you and Galand were on. Your eyes went dewey when they took in the beautiful sight of the festival from afar. You gasped and then smiled, causing the male beside you to smile under his armour and then tap you on the shoulder lightly. You jumped and then looked up at him, your dress flowing with the wind. Galand was suddenly hit with a wave of nervousness, but nonetheless, he held out the chocolates and the sketchbook and waited for you to take them before picking you up and holding you in front of him. "Galand, you didn't have to get these for me. That's so sweet." you said, your cheeks tinted pink from being so flustered. "So, is it a yes or no?" the red armoured demon asked. You turned your head to face him. "What do you mean?" you asked, causing him to sigh. "To a date." he said, causing you to smile softly at him. You used your darkness to make wings, and hovered at his eye level. You then placed a kiss on his cheek. "Of course it's a yes Galand, why wouldn't it be." you asked, hugging him. He then hugged you tightly, glad to finally be with you.