You/Ririka Momobami - Blush

Kirari took a deep breath to calm herself down

Kirari took a deep breath to calm herself down. She knew that she was close to her breaking point. Since the meeting started, you had been distracting Ririka. Kirari couldn't' tell what you were whispering to her sister about but she knew that it wasn't school appropriate. Considering that she wasn't able to hear what you were saying, she was willing to let it go. When Kirari actually managed to hear Ririka quietly laugh, she had enough.

"Alright! I'm not dealing with this anymore. Either you shut up or you can leave, (y/n)."

You're not surprised by Kirari's outburst. You had noticed minutes ago that she was going to lose her cool. Something that only happened because of the things that you did to bother her.

"I don't think I'll be doing either of those things, Kirari. I'm simply having a talk with my girlfriend."

"That's the problem! You're distracting her from listening in. I can't have my vice-president listen to only half of the things that I said."

The rest of the student council just watched as the two of you continued to argue back and forth. Your respective girlfriends just watched, hoping that the two of you didn't escalate things any further.

"Yeah?! Then I would appreciate it if the two of you would keep quiet when we're in the house! I don't want to hear how much of a bottom you are!"

Kirari's unable to say anything. Simply shocked that you had been able to hear the two of them and the fact that you had actually blurted it out to everyone. Knowing that things might just get ugly, Ririka is quick to grab your arm and lead you outside.

Sayaka wasn't about to let you walk away without any repercussions after what you said.

"(y/n), I wouldn't be saying anything. We're across the hall and can hear everything too. It's safe to say that Ririka is the top in your relationship."

"Sayaka! I'm going to kill you!"

Ririka has to physically drag you out before you have a chance to slip out of her arms and hit her. She should've dragged you out from the beginning.

"I can't believe you really said that about my sister."

"She was insulting me. I was only defending myself.'

She sighs and shakes her head, unable to understand how the two of you just couldn't get along.

"You're something else, (y/n)."