You/Ririka Momobami - Bet

Kirari was relieved to finally be able to switch back places with Ririka

Kirari was relieved to finally be able to switch back places with Ririka. It was easy to pretend to be her sister but the mask was suffocating.

As she walked inside the student council room, she froze when she spotted you cornering Ririka. You had her trapped on her chair with both of your hands on the arms it. Sayaka was nowhere in sight but that was the least of her worries. She needed to protect her sister without revealing their trick.

"Ah, Kirari! You just arrived in time. Ririka agreed on a bet with me. I win and she's my housepet for 100 days."

Seeing that there was no point to keep the mask, Kirari removed it.

"And what if you lose?"

"There's no point for her to ask for anything. I'm going to win."

Kirari hated how arrogant you were being. You were even worse than Yumeko.

"Is that so? Then if you're so confident, I'd like to gamble with you. If I win, you leave the academy."

"And if I win?"

"Like you said, there's no point for you to ask for anything if you're going to lose."

You just laughed and nodded. The rumors about Kirari were true and you were excited to gamble against her.

"Deal."

X

Ririka stood besides Sayaka as the to two of them watched the match. Runa was referee, overseeing the match between the two of you.

You had won one round and Kirari had won another. It was the last round and the two of you were tied up on points.

"Are the two of you ready?"

The two of you nodded and at her mark, showed your cards. You grinned when you saw that your hand was much higher than Kirari's

"So, I think that's the end of the round and it looks like I won."

Kirari wanted to slap the smug smile off your face.

"It looks like you did. I believe a deal is a deal. What do you want?"

Your eyes briefly looked up to Ririka's before returning to Kirari's. You could tell that she was pissed and it was impressive to see how calm she looked. You couldn't imagine the blow you did to her ego.

"Hmm. So many things that I could ask for. I need some time. It's not everyday that a Momobami owes someone something."

"Hurry up or you won't get anything."

Her face lacked any emotion but not her voice. She was definitely pissed.

"I've made up my mind. I'd like to go on a date with Ririka."

Out of everything you could ask for, Kirari was not expecting for you to ask for a date. Especially a date with Ririka. You were up to something and she didn't like it.

"Absolutely not. You made a bet against me. Ririka has nothing to do with our gamble."

You hold your chin with your hand, tapping your cheek with your finger while you pretend to think.

"I've made up my mind. I'd like to go on a date with Ririka. I'm not changing my mind, Kirari."

Kirari clenches her jaw as she stares at you. She had half a mind to ask Sayaka to tase you and toss you out of the school.

"I said no...."

"I want to go."

Ririka whispers, barely loud enough for the two of you. Kirari nearly breaks her neck with how fast she turned around to look at Ririka.

"You're not going anywhere with her."

"I'm afraid that it's not up to you, Madam President."

You tell her as you stand and make your way to Ririka. Sayaka stands in between the two of you with her taser our.

"Not another step, (y/n)."

You laugh when Ririka is the one who walks towards you.

"I think she's made up her mind. She'll be going on a date with me." You hold out her hand and she takes it. "Now if you'll excuse me."

Sayaka was about to follow you out but Kirari stopped her.

"We'll go on a date too, Sayaka. We need to keep an eye on her."

Sayaka was happy to hear that she would finally be going on a date with Kirari after months. It didn't matter if it was to spy on you.

X

(Present)

Yumeko couldn't stop laughing as you retold her the story of how you and Ririka began to date.

"And they ended up dating because of that?"

"Yep. Kirari tried to spy on us but she stopped caring halfway when she noticed that Ririka was actually enjoying herself. So rather than waste a perfectly good dinner, she just decided to enjoy the meal with Sayaka. When they headed out of the restaurant, they were holding hands."

Rather than tell you anything, Kirari poured more whiskey than anything else on your drink. She gave you a smile when she handed it to you.

"I can't believe you're still telling that story, (y/n)."

"What can I say? It's my favorite. It was the start of two relationships. I still think you should be thanking me. Otherwise, you would've never asked out Sayaka."

Kirari's smile grew wider when you took a drink and started coughing.

"You're right. Thank you, (y/n)."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Team

Kirari Momobami - Owe

Ririka Momobami - Surprise

Kirari Momobami - Library Part 2

Sayaka I... - Type Part 2

Kirari Momobami - Business Part 2

Kirari Momobami - Fake

Kirari Momobami - One

Sachiko J... - Emotions Part 2????

Mikura .... - Why

Kirari Momobami - Sunglasses

Yumeko Jabami - Tears Part 2

--------------