You/Kirari Momobami - Library Part 2

Kirari had always been a calm and collected individual

Kirari had always been a calm and collected individual. She never panicked. In the event of a life or death situation, Kirari could keep her head on her shoulders. She was a Momobami and every action that she took was always scrutinized. She never had the luxury to make mistakes or be nervous. As the head of the clan, she had to make decisions.

The decision she was about to take might be frowned upon by her father and the elders but she didn't care. This was the only decision that she wanted to take despite the reactions that it might cause.

She was a nervous mess as she continue to play with the box in her hand. The two of you had been dating for close to 3 years now and she knew that you would say yes. Yet she couldn't help but panic at the thought of asking you.

"Are you ready, Kirari?"

"I've been ready since the first 3 times that you asked me. What is taking so long, sister?"

Ririka laughs softly when she hears how impatient Kirari was being.

"Patience, Kirari. You wanted it to be a surprise so Mary and Sayaka are being discreet."

"I fear that they might not be as discreet as they say they are being."

"You might be right, sister. Perhaps I should've joined them."

"You think?!"

X

"Seriously? I have to go. Can't the two of you do the paperwork?"

"No, (y/n). It's a 3-person job. We need you. Otherwise, Kirari is going to be overwhelmed with all the work.

"I feel like you're taking advantage of the fact that I don't want Kirari to overwork herself."

"I can neither confirm or deny that."

You rolled your eyes and continued to follow the two girls down the hallway. When you reach the entrance of the student council room, you're pushed inside alone. The door is slam shut and you began to pound your fists against it.

"Open the door! Damn the two of you! I'm going to make Kirari give you a life plan!"

"Consider it done."

You jump in surprise when you hear your girlfriend. You smile as you see her and make your way over, completely forgetting what you had been doing.

"What are you doing here? I thought you said you had things to do."

"I uh...." She looked down at something under her desk before looking up again. "I was wondering if I could ask you something."

You nodded and she motioned for you to sit in front of her desk.

"Is everything alright, Kirari?"

"Yes. It's just that..." She paused, choosing to take a sip of her cold tea. You frowned when you noticed how her hands were shaking. "I wanted to ask if you would marry me?"

She quickly pulled up a small, opened it, and slid it across the desk to you. The ring was beautiful. The gem in the middle seemed to match Kirari's eyes. You loved it and you loved the fact that Kirari had specifically chosen this ring. It was a little odd for her to be proposing as if it was a business transaction but it was too be expected. Kirari wasn't one for big romantic gestures and you were more than okay with it.

"Where do I sign the papers?"

Kirari smiled widely as she stood up and walked around her desk to put the ring on your finger.

"No papers for now. This is a verbal agreement."

You rolled your eyes and leaned in to kiss her.

"Then I accept."

X

Sayaka, Ririka and Mary had their ears pressed against the door to hear everything.

"Did she seriously ask her like that? Ririka, if you propose to me like that. I swear to god, I'm going to dump your ass."

Ririka paid no attention to the threat, she was more focused on the fact that Mary planned on marrying her.

"Lets be honest. We expected her to propose like this."

They agreed that Kirari didn't have a romantic bone in her body.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sayaka I... - Type Part 2

Kirari Momobami - Business Part 2

Kirari Momobami - Fake

Kirari Momobami - One

Sachiko J... - Emotions Part 2????

Mikura .... - Why

Kirari Momobami - Sunglasses

Yumeko Jabami - Tears Part 2

Sayaka I... - Traitor Part 3

Midari .... - ?? (fluff)

Kirari/Midari - Obsession

Kirari Momobami - Part 2 (Team?? Basketball)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari Momobami - Fascination

Kirari Momobami - Yumemo .... - Challenge

--------------