You/Ririka Momobami - Goddess

You should've known that someone like Ririka would never fall for you

You should've known that someone like Ririka would never fall for you. You were a nobody in a presence of a goddess. You were lucky that she even gave you the opportunity to be her friend. You had hoped that the two of you would eventually be something more but that hope had been crushed when you learned that Ririka liked Mary.

It took you days to accept the fact that you were just meant to be friends with Ririka. In the meantime, you had kept your distance to sort your feelings. The lack of your presence worried Ririka so at the end of the week, she paid a visit to your house.

"Ririka, what are you doing here?"

"I was hoping we could talk. We haven't had a chance this entire week."

You could see how much it upset her that neither of you had been able to spend some time together. If you hadn't known that Ririka liked Mary, you would've believed that you might have had a chance. But Ririka was only upset because she hadn't been able to spend time with her friend.

"I'm sorry. I've just been busy this entire week."

You give her a smile and open the door wider to let her in. It sucked that she would never return your feelings but you didn't want to lose her. So you knew that if you didn't want to lose her friendship, you would never tell her about your feelings that you had for her. You had to pretend you weren't hurting inside so she wouldn't have a clue about what was going on.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Is this a bad time?"

"It's never a bad time to spend time with you, Ririka."

X

Being Ririka's closest friend, she recruited you to help her get closer to Mary. You believed that doing so would hurt but it didn't. Even when the two of them eventually got together, you were genuinely happy for them.

"I'm glad to see that you're genuinely smiling, (y/n)."

Yuriko was standing at your side as you watched Ririka finally ask out Mary.

"What do you mean?"

"I just noticed that you weren't actually happy despite how often you were smiling."

"You're being ridiculous Yuriko. I was and I am happy."

"You weren't happy but you are now. You can't cool fool me, (y/n). I took notice."

You turn around to face Yuriko with a raised brow.

"You took notice? Where you watching me?"

Yuriko's cheeks turn a shade of pink when she realized what she had said. She hadn't meant to slip that information out.

"I uh...you weren't supposed to know that. Please forget that I ever said that."

"And what if I don't want to."

Before you could corner her, Yuriko turns around and quickly makes her way out of the room but not before yelling to forget that she ever said anything. As you watched her run away, you couldn't help but laugh. She was cute. Realization soon strikes that you were officially over Ririka. When you had feelings for her, you wouldn't dare look at anyone else. Now that you were over Ririka, you could start something with Yuriko.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Midari I... - Detention

Nozomi Komabami - Bump

Kirari Momobami - Change Part 3

Itsuki .... - Sorry

Yumemi .... - Cling

--------------