You/Sayaka Igarashi - Electric

Sayaka jumps in surprise as the door is slammed shut

Sayaka jumps in surprise as the door is slammed shut. She hadn't expected for anyone to be in the room with her as school had already been dismissed. She's surprised to look up and see that Jun had walked in the room with her.

"You're not allowed to be here, Jun."

"I just came here to have a have a quick chat, Sayaka."

"There's nothing for us to talk about. Now leave."

"I don't think I'll be leaving until I get you back for what you did to me."

"You deserved it for trying to hurt Yumeko and Mary."

He makes her way over to her. With every step that he takes, she takes a step back. She had forgotten her taser in her car and there was nothing she could use to defend herself. He cracked his hands as he got closer, ready to hit her when she was within reach.

"I'm willing to forgive and forget if you do a favor for me."

"I'm not going to negotiate with you. The President is going to hear about this."

"Go tell your mommy then. It won't matter by then because I...."

Neither Sayaka or Jun had realized that you had quietly walked in the room when you heard the two of them as you walked by. Just as he was about to hit her, you hit with a vase that you had grabbed and knocked him out.

"(y/n)! Thank you! I don't know what he would've done if you hadn't knocked him out."

"Mhm. I suggest you leave the room before he wakes up. I don't think he'll be happy to know that we knocked him out."

"Right. I'll let someone know about this." She grabs her phone and the two of you head out of the room, locking Jun inside. As Sayaka calls for someone, you start continuing on your way. "Wait, where are you going?"

"Home. If I don't leave now. It'll get dark."

"Let me drive you...hold on...." She quietly speaks to someone for a minute and then hangs up. "Let me drive you home. It's the least I could do for saving me."

"It's fine. I don't mind the walking."

"Please."

You sigh and nod. You just knew that you were going to regret accepting a ride home.

X

Sayaka was surprisingly easy to get along with. You had always thought she was uptight after seeing the way she acted with Kirari and figured she was someone you needed to stay away from. Getting to know her, you had to admit that you actually liked her. Possibly more than a friend should. She just made it so easy to fall for her. However as sure as you were about your feelings, you never even showed a hint that you liked her. Whenever she wasn't with Kirari, Sayaka would spend time with you. You would act like you hated having her around and yet she still stuck around. It made you wonder why she wanted to befriend you but you never dared to ask.

"I got you this. I'm not sure if you'll like it."

"Thank you, (y/n). I need the caffeine."

Sayaka takes a sip of the drink to find that you had gotten exactly what she ordered.

"How did you get my order correct?"

You shrugged your shoulders, pretending like you weren't nervous that you might've gotten it wrong.

"I guessed. You should probably keep the cups, I heard they were collectibles."

With that said, you leave her to drink her coffee in peace as she continued the paperwork that needed to be done for the day.

X

Sayaka planned to throw away her cup off coffee as it seemed like any regular coffee cup but held on to it when she noticed the letter I on the side of the cup. She was curious to see what the cups might spell out so she kept each one that you delivered to her whenever she had to stay late.

By the 6th day, Sayaka had been able to realize exactly what you wanted to tell her. The cups only spelled out 'I like y' but she had a strong suspicion that it would ultimately spell out 'I like you.' She takes a quick picture of them and edits an 'ou too' besides the cups.

X

You actually smiled when you saw the picture.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Gun

Ririka Momobami - Opposites

Yumeko J... - Business

Sachiko Juraku - Ache

Ririka Momobami - Debt //notes

Rei Batsubami - Ask

Kirari Momobami - Away

Kirari Momobami - Reunion 

Kirari Momobami - Change

Sachiko Juraku - Wonder

--------------