You/Sayaka Igarashi - Study Date

Sayaka averted her eyes when you stepped out of the bathroom in your 'comfortable' clothes. What you were wearing was anything but comfortable. To put it bluntly, it was revealing. Her cheeks turn a bright shade of pink as she stutters her way to tell you to change. 

"But these are my comfortable clothes."

"N.no, they're not. I've seen you wear actual comfortable clothes and those are not it."

You pout at her, attempting to make her change her mind but she wasn't even looking your way. 

"Sayaka? Sayaka? Are you just not going to look at me."

"I know what you're doing and I'm not going to give. I've fallen for your tricks far too many times and I can't afford to fail this test."

"I'm not trying to trick you into anything. I'm simply wearing my comfortable clothes. Besides, it's impossible for you to fail. You're crazy smart and the off chance that you do fail, I'm sure that Kirari will pull some strings and get our teacher to give you a retest."

Sayaka doesn't say anything, simply covers her eyes and stumbles around your room in search of your closet door handle. You watch her, amused with what she's doing. She continues to bump around every surface but it doesn't stop her from covering her eyes. Opening your closet, she finally opens it and pulls out some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. 

"I think you grabbed those clothes by mistakes. These are far more comfortable."

You sigh and stretch out the clothes in front of you. It was worth a try. With one last trick up your sleeve, you start to undress down to your underwear to put the clothes that Sayaka had handed to you. 

"What are you doing?!"

She squeaks out. You give her an innocent smile as you continue changing. 

"I'm changing. What else does it look like?"

"Bathroom!"

Is the only thing she is able to blurt out before turning around and rushing out of your room. You give her a smile in the direction that she disappeared and finish changing clothes. Deciding to give your girlfriend a break, you follow after her. 

"Sayaka? Where did you?"

"In the kitchen."

You hear far away. You climb down the stairs and make your way towards the kitchen to find her serving herself something to drink. 

"I'm sorry about that. I promise to stop teasing you if you come back upstairs."

"Really?"

She asks, finally looking up to meet your eyes. She had been afraid that you had walked downstairs in just your underwear. 

"Really. Now come on. We have a test to study for."

Sayaka smiles as you take her hand and lead her back upstairs where the two of you spend the rest of the evening studying for the exam. 

X

It's finally late in the night and Sayaka was packing her things to head home. 

"It's late, why don't you stay with me?"

"Your parents are not going to like that I'm staying over on a school night."

"They won't know. They're already asleep and we'll leave earlier than them. Please. I just want to cuddle with you."

Sayaka knew it would be a mistake to look up at you when she knew that you were probably giving her your puppy dog eyes. She hated how you had found her weakness. 

"Okay, okay. You win. But if they find out that I stayed over, you're responsible to tell them why I stayed over."

"Deal!"

You walk to your closet and pull out another set of comfortable clothes to hand to her. She takes them and heads to the bathroom to change. You quickly make the bed and lay on your side to wait for her. By the time she comes out, you're already half asleep. You pat the spot besides you and pull her close to you when she lays down. Once comfortable, the two of you let out a happy sigh.