You/Yumeko Jabami - Sleep

"I'm sorry Yumeko but I can't go with you, I'm really behind on all these life plans

"I'm sorry Yumeko but I can't go with you, I'm really behind on all these life plans. Kirari is going to get pissed if I don't finish them soon."

"Pleaseeee. You have to come with us. It feels like I haven't seen you in forever."

You could almost picture the pout that Yumeko had. It brought a smile to your face as you remembered how adorable she looked when she did it.

"Yumeko, I promise that we'll get to hang out when I'm done with all of this."

"But you need to take a break. Let her do the work for once. I'm sure she can handle it."

"As much as I want to do as you're saying, I can't. I just know that Kirari would give me a life plan of my own if I don't finish these plans. I'm letting you go now so you can bother Mary. Have fun, I love you."

"Fineee. I swear I'm going to overthrow her one day for making me suffer. I love you too."

You rolled your eyes and bid her goodnight before hanging up to continue what you had been doing before she called.

X

You're surprised to see her calling at 2AM.

"Yumeko, what are you still doing awake?"

"I could ask you the same thing. Let me in, I'm outside."

"Yumeko!"

"Hurry up, (y/n). I'm freezing."

"I'm coming! Just give me a sec."

Yumeko bit her lip to not spill what was at the tip of her tongue. Sleep deprived, you tended to have very little patience.

She greets you with a kiss when you open the door. The two of you quietly make your way upstairs to avoid waking up your parents as you walked to your room. Once you closed the door, Yumeko throws herself on your bed and lets out a loud sigh.

"Now come join me. I know you're tired." You ignore her as you sat on your desk chair and continued to finish the life plans. "(y/nnnnnnn), I know you can hear me. Come lay down with me."

"Yumeko, I need to finish this. If you can't be quiet then I'd like for you to leave."

Yumeko actually stays quiet as she stares at you for the longest time. She wasn't keeping quiet because you had asked her, she was just quiet because she was thinking about how to get you to join her in bed.

"Are you seriously choosing to do paperwork when you have me on your bed? I would've left them the minute that I saw you on my bed. Don't you want to rest your head on my chest?"

She smiles when you actually stop writing. You were so easy to convince.

"I'm putting all the blame on you when Kirari asks me why they're not done."

"Whatever you say. Just come lay down with me." You quickly change into your pajamas and join her in bed. Yumeko wraps her arm around your waist and pulls you close to her. When you let out a sigh of content, she starts to run her fingers through your hair to help you relax even further. "Comfortable?" You just nodded, already half asleep from her playing with your hair and laying your head on the comfiest pillows. "I'm glad you made the right choice."

X

As Kirari got after you for the lack of finished paperwork, you couldn't find yourself to care. After many sleepless nights, you had finally gotten the best sleep of your life.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sachiko J... - Old

Miroslava .... - Together

Ririka Momobami - Goddess

Midari I... - Detention

Nozomi Komabami - Bump

--------------