You/Ririka Momobami - Birthday Part 1

You weren't as rich as the Momobami's so any gift that you wanted to get Ririka, you had to work extra shifts to be able to afford her gifts

You weren't as rich as the Momobami's so any gift that you wanted to get Ririka, you had to work extra shifts to be able to afford her gifts. Her birthday was coming up so for the past couple of weeks, you were taking extra shifts to afford the necklace that you wanted to get for her. It was quite expensive but she was worth every hour that you had worked to afford it.

"So what do you think, Yuriko? Do you think she'll like it?"

"It's nice. Knowing Ririka, she'll love the necklace."

You grinned, happy that you had gotten your best friend's approval. She had never steered you in the wrong direction when it came to any gifts you would get Ririka. Quickly putting away the box, you took a seat near Ririka and pretended to listen to a word that Kirari was saying. It was impossible to concrete as you kept thinking about the reaction you'll get when she would see the necklace. It had been the most expensive gift by far and you just knew she would love it.

X

Ririka had mentioned she would be busy on her birthday so it had been agreed to celebrate her birthday on the weekend. You couldn't wait until the weekend so you thought it would be a good idea to drop off the gift so she could open it on her birthday.

"(y/n)? What are you doing here?"

"I came to drop off Ririka's gift. Is it okay if I can leave it on her bed?"

Kirari had two choices, let you come in or turn you away. She went with the most amusing choice, letting you in. Ririka had brought Mary with her on their ride back home and she just knew what the two of them were up to.

"Do knock when you go in, just in case she's out of the shower?"

She didn't warn you because she felt bad for you, she warned you because it would be fun to hear both of your reactions.

"Oh okay, thanks."

X

Before you even reach the door, you could hear someone laughing with Ririka. Just as Kirari said, you knocked on the door.

"Go away, Kirari. We're a little busy."

"Mary? Is that you?"

You hear a loud thud before opening the door. They're both out of breath, looking like they were in the middle of making out. Mary's on the floor, rubbing her back from the pain while Ririka was trying to fix her hair.

"It's not what it looks like."

You take a deep breath, calming yourself down before you jumping to any conclusions.

"Alright, then what does it look like. Why was Mary spending your birthday with you while you told me that you were going to be busy."

Ririka looks to Mary for help but she just ignored her, not wanting to get in the middle of the two of you.

"I get it, Ririka."

You left the gift on her desk and turned around to head straight for the door.

"Leaving so soon?"

Kirari asks, calmly sipping her tea from a chair that had a view of the stairs and front doors. She had been waiting for everything to blow up in Ririka's face. Sayaka had asked her to intervene and what was going on so she was forced to do so.

"Yea, thanks fo.."

"(y/n), wait! Please just let me explain."

You had tried to remain calm about everything but your anger returned as Ririka attempted to paint herself as an innocent party. You slapped her hand away and pushed her off, making Kirari laugh at the shocked expression in her sister's face.

"Explain what, Ririka? That you weren't in the middle of a makeout session with Mary?! Her?! The one that you kept saying that you were just gambling partners and nothing else." You take another deep breath to calm yourself down. "I'm exhausted Ririka. I don't want to hear any of your bullshit excuses. We're done. Don't ever come near me again."

You rushed out, closing the door with a slam.

"I told you it was going to blow up in your face Ririka."

"This is all your fault! You purposely allowed her in when you knew Mary was over."

Kirari shakes her head, finding it hard that this was her innocent older sister. The one that everyone claimed was too nice to hurt anyone. If only they knew her behind closed doors.

"That's what you're focusing on? To get mad at me? You should be mad at yourself for ruining what you had. She was a nice girl."

Not wanting to hear Ririka continue yelling at her, Kirari makes her way upstairs to her room to explain what had happened to Sayaka.

X

Ririka kept attempting to talk to you but the majority of the student council kept a close eye on you to intervene when she attempted to do so. You had been scared they would stop talking to you after what happened but they surprised you by completely ignoring Ririka. She was still vice-president but any matters that had to be dealt with her, Sayaka dealt with them. Kirari didn't intervene despite Ririka's begging to do so. Ririka made her own bed and she was going to lie in it. Things were much more fun to watch from afar.