You/Kirari Momobami - Witness (Angst) - Part 2

AN: the request fit with part 2 perfectly. Sorta

Kirari didn't trust you anymore

Kirari didn't trust you anymore. She had her sister trail you around and when she wasn't available, Sayaka would follow you around. Knowing that Kirari still trusted Sayaka allowed the two of you to breathe a little easier. Kirari still didn't know about the two of you and you were both wanting to keep it that way.

"Why don't you just break up with her?"

You sigh as you let your head rest on Sayaka's shoulder.

"Both of our families learned that we were dating and started drawing up contracts. A lot is riding in our relationship. They already expect us to marry after we graduate."

Sayaka let go of your hand as she stood up.

"You're just telling me this now?"

You stood up along with her.

"What was the point in telling you? We just use each other. We fuck each other's stress away."

"You really are an idiot, (y/n)?"

She scoffed and grabbed her things to leave. You followed after her, trying to figure out what had just happened.

"What do you mean? Are you seriously upset?"

She ignores you while she walks out the door. You continue following after her, wanting to know what was going on.

"Go away. Ririka will come babysit you soon."

"Sayaka, please just talk to me."

"No, leave me alone."

You followed her all the way to the student council room, still begging for answers. Sayaka had hoped Kirari would scare you away but she wasn't in the room. She tried to leave but you blocked her exit.

"Why are you upset?"

"I still carry my taser. Move."

With you not moving, Sayaka pulled out her taser. Before she pressed it against you, you grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Where you seriously going to tase me?"

"You weren't moving and I warned you."

Grabbing her taser, you tossed it behind you. She weakly protested about it being expensive but made no move to try to get out of your hold.

"Are you going to tell me why you got upset?"

"I just...." As tears begin to form, Sayaka looked away. "I thought the two of us would eventually be something more."

"Sayaka..."

"Don't. Maybe I'm the idiot."

You gripped her chin and turned her head so she could face you. It broke your heart to see her near tears. You weren't sure when the lines had blurred but you cared about Sayaka. You liked Sayaka. More than you had ever liked Kirari.