You/Kirari Momobami - Interest Part 2

You were in good spirits when you arrived early in the morning

You were in good spirits when you arrived early in the morning. There weren't too many students around but that was to be expected as you called for a student council meeting an hour before school started.

Ignoring the curious looks that everyone was giving you, you head straight for the president's chair. Sayaka gave you an incredulous look as you sat down. She can't believe that no one was saying anything about the fact that you just strolled in like if you were Kirari.

"That is not your chair! Get off of it before I tase you."

She pulled out the taser and held it up to your face, making you laugh. If looks could kill, you would be buried 6 feet under.

"That is enough, Sayaka."

Kirari finally walked into the room with Ririka trailing behind her.

"But President..."

You look towards Kirari, a little hurt that she hadn't told anyone about the gamble.

"You haven't told her, have you my sweet pet." Kirari just looks away, too embarrassed to say anything. Seeing her like this made you smile, it was quite satisfying to see how she lost everything. "I'm the President."

Sayaka can't believe what she was hearing. There was no way that the President had actually lost her seat.

"President, what is she talking about?"

"I lost in a gamble with her. I lost everything. Please refrain from calling me president." She mutters, feeling complete humiliated.

With a sigh, you stand up, grabbing everyone's attention again.

"Since apparently no one is going to instruct me, I'll do so myself. Because Kirari lost both her seat as the president and head of the hundred devouring families. Per our agreement, I'm taking over." You turn to Ririka. "I need you to arrange a meeting with the elders so I can introduce myself. I don't think Kirari would be so kind as to introduce me."

Everyone was trying to process what was happening. They couldn't believe that Kirari had actually lost everything in a match against you.

"K..Kirari, what did you do?" Ririka says, removing her mask with a trembling voice. "Dad's going to kill you."

Kirari doesn't answer so you step in.

"I'd like to meet with them tomorrow."

"Kirari, please tell me that this is a joke."

Kirari avoids looking at Ririka as she turns to Sayaka.

"Please call for helicopter to take us to the estate."

X

You take a seat at the center with Kirari standing behind your back. Once they've all stopped talking and focused on you, you introduced yourself as the head of the clan. Explaining them about how it had all been possible because Kirari had lost a gamble against you.

"I'd like to speak with my daughter for a minute."

With your permission, he drags her to another room in the estate.

"I repeatedly told you not to do stupid shit like that Kirari! Look at what you done, you let a stranger become the leader of the clan!"

He slaps her hard enough to make her lose her balance. Kirari just closes her eyes and lets him do as he wishes to her. She deserved whatever punishment he saw fit.

X

You stop talking when you hear screams. Putting everyone on hold, you rush to where the screams are coming from. You're eventually led to the room where you realize the screams where coming from Kirari.

"Lay another hand on her and you're dead."

Her father glares at you before looking down at me.

"You're not my daughter anymore. I should've given Ririka your position."

You walk over to her, holding out your hand for her to take. As she does, you help her stand and gently push her behind you.

"Make no mistake, your daughter will still be the head of the clan. The only difference is that we'll get married and share the seat. If you can't accept that then I'm afraid I'll have to strip you of your name."

"You can't do that! I'm a Momobami by birth!"

"I don't care. I can make you a Batsubami if you wish." He goes to hit you but you're quick to block and hit him. "It looks like I got my answer."

X

You lead her out of the room and far away from him. Once you're sure that he won't find the two of you, you look over the bruises that were already forming.

"That looks like it hurts. We'll need to take you to the hospital and get that treated."

"I'm fine. I don't need to go anywhere. I'm used to it. I just want to know why you helped me."

"Why wouldn't I help you?"

"I'm a housepet, I'm nothing."

You cup her cheek with your hand to make her look at you.

"I just couldn't see him punching your beautiful face. It made me angry. Besides, what kind of wife would I be if I let my wife get hit?"

"You weren't kidding about the wedding?"

"Not at all. I think with the two of us sharing a seat, the clan will rise in power. Possibly even greater than the prime ministers. What do you say? Do you accept?"

Her smirk finally returns as she leans in closer to you.

"I accept."

The two of you make it official with a kiss.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Part 3

Kirari Momobami - Interest Part 3

Midari ... - Drunk

Yuriko ... - Hum

--------------