You/Ririka Momobami - Council

You weren't sure why you were feeling nervous to meet the rest of the student council

You weren't sure why you were feeling nervous to meet the rest of the student council. You never cared about what others thought of you but considering that you were now dating Ririka, you felt like you needed their approval. More specifically the approval of Kirari.

You stopped moving as the two of you approached the room.

"(y/n)? Are you ok?" She takes off her mask when she notices the nervous look in your eyes. Walking back to you, she wraps her arms around you for a hug. "We don't have to go in if you don't want to."

She tells you after pulling back.

"No, I can do this. I'm just a little nervous. I know it's silly but I can't help but think they'll hate me or something."

"They'll like you. You have nothing to worry about."

"I'm a little worried. I'm nothing like them. I'm not rich, I don't belong to an important clan, I'm not famous, I don't dress like the others, and that's going to make them hate me."

Ririka gently lifts you head up with her fingers so you could look at her. When both your eyes meet, she gives you a smile and leans in to kiss you.

"Contrary to popular belief, the council doesn't care any of that. They actually only care about how well you can gamble and you're good at it. So there's no need for you to worry about a thing."

"Not even your sister?"

"Okay, maybe there's a thing that you should worry about."

"Ririka! That's not helping!"

Ririka laughs and presses another kiss to your lips.

"I'm kidding. I know she's going to love you."

X

You wanted to run out the room as they continued staring at you without saying anything. You hadn't been given a chance to talk and they already hated you.

"This was a mistake. I should go."

You try to leave but Ririka grips your arm and gently pulls you back.

"Stay. They'll answer to me if they have a problem with you."

Kirari decides to finally speak up.

"Oh. I believe you have it wrong, sister. We don't have a problem with her. We're just interested in what she's wearing."

You look down at your clothes, suddenly feeling self-conscious. You had specifically picked them to wear for the meeting.

"Yeah, what are you wearing?"

Yumemi questions you.

"She is wearing what she feels comfortable in and she look gorgeous. Now..."

"I agree. She does look gorgeous."

You nearly get whiplash with how quick you turn to look at Kirari. She has an amused smile when you face her. Ririka wraps her arm around your waist and pulls you close to her.

"Don't hit on my girlfriend, sister."

Kirari laughs and looks over at Sayaka.

"Why would I hit on your girlfriend in front of mine? Anyways, I might just have to borrow her when I buy new outfits. I want to try a new style."

Ririka rolls her eyes and leads you to an empty chair for you to sit on.

"That's not up to me."

You look up from your hands when it gets quite to see that she was waiting for an answer.

"S...sure."

Kirari gives you a genuine smile at your reply.

"Perfect. We'll go Saturday."

"Yuriko and I will join you guys!"

Midari invites herself.

"Yeah. I'm in too."

Yumemi adds.

"Eh. I might as well go. I could go for a new outfit."

You weren't sure if you were relieved about this new development. At least they seemed to accept you and that's all that you wanted.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Miss

Kirari Momobami - Wedding

Mary S.... - Prom

Sachiko Juraku - Loss

Kirari Momobami - Sick

Midari I... - Spike

Sayaka I... - Interest

Mary S.... - Safe

Ririka Momobami - Clan

Ririka Momobami - Killer

Sayaka I... - Electric

Kirari Momobami - Gun

--------------