You/Kirari Momobami - Team Part 3

The whistle hadn't been blown and Kirari was already out of her seat

The whistle hadn't been blown and Kirari was already out of her seat. She pushed past your team members and coach so she could see the injury she sustained. Before the coach or anyone could react, Kirari was already giving orders. Your teammates had been ordered to grab your stuff, your coach had been ordered to get medical help and the referee had been ordered to postpone the game until further notice. When they didn't move, Ririka and Mary stepped in to help.

You had only sprained your ankle and Kirari made it seem like you had broken a bone.

"Seriously, babe. I'm fine. It's just a...."

She put a finger against your lips, effectively cutting you off.

"You're injured and you need medical attention. I don't care if it's a minor injury. You're going to be a future Momobami and we get nothing but the best. I'm having my doctors check you when we get to the hospital."

Even if you could argue against going to the hospital, Kirari would still win. It was a lost cause so it was just better to go along with what she was going.

X

Like you had said, you had only sprained your ankle. The doctor had given you crutches for you to use but Kirari had you use a wheelchair that she seemed to love to push around.

"You really don't have to push me around, babe. I can handle it."

Kirari stopped walking and moved around so she was standing in front of you. There was no one in the hallway so you used this opportunity to sit on your lap.

"But I like playing nurse. Don't you like how I treat you?"

You might be immune to a lot of Kirari's charms but it was difficult to think with her being so close and on top of your lap.

"I l...like it."

She smiles widely and leans in to kiss you.

"Good. I even bought a nurse outfit for when we're home. You're going to love it."

Your brain short-circuited at the mention of the nurse outfit.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari/Midari - Obsession

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari Momobami - Yumeko .... - Challenge (at)

Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 3(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Witness (Angst)

Ririka Momobami - Fool

Yumeko Jabami - Interest(Angst)

Mary ... - Sprain

Midari I... - Impressions

--------------