You/Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari crossed her arms over chest as she followed Ririka's line of sight that led to you

"It's not polite to stare."

Startled, Ririka jumps when she hears Kirari.

"I wasn't staring. You must be seeing things."

Knowing Kirari would continue to tease her, Ririka turned around and began to make her way back inside. She pretended to not hear Kirari as she called out for her.

"I know you can hear me sister. I have nothing better to do so I'm going to continue bothering you until you answer me."

Ririka finally stops walking, making Kirari almost bump into her from the sudden stop.

"Don't you have a secretary that entertains you? Leave me alone. I'm not in the mood to deal with you."

Kirari pretends to be hurt by Ririka's words.

"I simply wish to spend some time with you, sister. It's been so long since we've had an evening to ourselves."

"You know exactly why. Don't pretend to be clueless about why we've been distant."

"Is this because the girl you like won't even bat an eye for you."

Ririka scoffs and turns back around to continue walking away from Kirari.

"Leave me alone."

Instead of listening to Ririka, Kirari ignored her and continued to follow her older sister. There was no clan business to attend to and Sayaka was with her family. She got bored easily and her only entertainment was her sister's love life.

"It's not my fault that the girl fell in love with me. Trust me. You're not missing out on much. I would even say that Mary is a better..."

"Don't." Ririka turned around to glare at her. Kirari simply gave her an innocent smily as she held up her hands. "I already told you to leave me alone. I have no interest in (y/n) so there's no reason for you to dig around."

Knowing she might push her sister too far if she continued going, Kirari decided to stand down.

"If you say so, sister."

X

As Kirari drank her afternoon tea, she was looking down at the two of you.

"Isn't it funny, Sayaka?"

"What could be funny, President?"

Kirari motions at the two of you with her hand. Sayaka looks over the railing to find you talking with Ririka.

"Ririka claimed that she had no feelings for (y/n) and yet look at her. She forced me to give up my entertainment and now she's making friends with her."

"Do you need me to do anything to interfere?"

"No. Ririka seems to actually like her. Some people might find it shocking but I care about my sister's happiness. Make sure that our family leaves (y/n) alone. I don't want them to sink their claws on her too."