You/Kirari Momobami - Cheer

Kirari was just about to head to her car when she heard humming

Kirari was just about to head to her car when she heard humming. Normally, she would ignore it and be on her way but she had been hearing it almost every time she headed to her car so it was driving her crazy that she had no clue as to who it was. She stops in the middle of the courtyard and looks around for someone but it's completely empty. The humming stopped but she knew that whoever had made the noise was still around. She hoped the person would start again so she could be able to find them.

After waiting for a couple of minutes with no luck, Kirari decides it wasn't worth her time to wait around. She continues on her way, thinking about how she had been so close to figuring out who was responsible.

"I told you to stop calling me! Fuck you, (ex name)!"

Sick and tired of their insistent calling, you slammed your phone on the ground in hopes it would break. You had broken up with you ex after catching her cheat almost a week ago and she's been insistent in talking to you. Every time that you blocked her number, she would somehow get another one. You didn't care if you didn't have a phone anymore just as long as she couldn't call you anymore.

"That's quite a temper."

You nearly fall from the bench when the voice comes out of nowhere. Hearing them laugh, you sit up to yell at them but stop when you notice who it was.

"P..president! I...uh....I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let my anger get the best of me. I'll clean it all up."

Kirari shrugs her shoulders and walks around the bench to take a seat besides you. She kicks at the phone, finding it to be completely useless.

"Don't apologize for your emotions. I am quite curious to know what made you react like that."

You weren't sure if it was fear or the fact that you felt like you could trust her that made you tell her what you were troubled by.

"My ex has just been blowing up my phone. Every time that I block her number, she magically finds another one to call me so I finally had enough today and decided it was better to go without a phone than to hear my phone ring again."

She rests her hand on your thigh, making you tense up by the touch.

"What's her name?"

"W..what?"

She starts caressing your thigh with her thumb and you can't think anymore.

"What's her name?"

"(ex's name)"

Kirari gives you a smile as you mention her name.

"I'll help you out but you're going to have to owe me a favor." Despite knowing the kinds of things that Kirari Momobami forced people to do, you accepted. "Very well. I'll have my secretary contact you when I want to cash it in. She won't bother you anymore."

She soon walks away and you're left behind to process what had just happened.

X

It's been almost two weeks and Kirari had yet to cash in on her favor. She had kept her promise to take care of your ex and you were forever grateful. You second guessed your choice but ultimately decided that it was better to deal with Kirari than your ex.

"What's this?"

"The President just wished for me to drop off the note."

Sayaka tells you before she leaves. You pick up the note and slowly open it. You have to read it a couple of times before you finally realize that she was using her favor to ask you out on a date.

'Dinner at 7 on Friday. I'll pick you up.'

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Ririka Momobami - Dance

Ririka Momobami - Chances

Kirari Momobami - Restart

Midari ... - Confession

Kirari Momobami - Tour

Sachiko Juraku - Kill

Mary S.... - Cover

Kirari Momobami - Toxic

Mary S... - Just a Friend

Ririka Momobami - Council

--------------