You/Ririka Momobami - Caught

Both Momobami sisters were not happy to learn of the new security arrangements

Both Momobami sisters were not happy to learn of the new security arrangements. There was no way that anyone would believe you were a student. You were there age but you looked like you had been in the military for years.

"And the rest of the students are just supposed to pretend that she's just like the others?"

"Yes. If not, you make them. You're a Momobami, you can do anything."

Kirari crosses her arms over her chest and glares at her father.

"Then we don't need her. We can take care of ourselves."

Their father sighs as he finally looks up at them.

"We know you can but this is my way of making sure that nothing happens to the two of you. This is the only thing I've asked of the two of you. It's not going to be permanent. It'll be until we can be sure that there is no immediate threat to the two of you."

Ririka had never seen her father so worried. To have him actually hire someone to protect the two of them meant that their lives were in danger.

"Alright." Ignoring the murderous glare that Kirari was giving her, Ririka walked out of her father's office to invite you in. "My name is...."

"Ririka Momobami and Kirari Momobami."

Everything about you screamed bodyguard, the twins knew they had their work cut out for them to make sure that you blend in.

X

"You're in charge of her, Ririka."

"What? Father said that it's up to us to make sure that she blends in."

"I give you the jobs that I don't want to deal with. I already have a lot on my plate. I can't deal with a school project so you take care of it."

"You don't even do anything! Sayaka does all your work...."

Ririka trails off as Kirari walks out of her room.She turns to face you, finding that you were standing at attention.

"Stop that. You can't be doing that if you're going to blend in. Copy me." Her posture is not as straight as yours and you find it difficult to be slightly slouching. It was the smallest different but it was noticeable. "We're going to need to figure out compromises."

X

Sayaka was not happy to learn that you were going to join the Student Council as a second secretary. With you joining, it made her feel as if Kirari didn't find her capable of dealing with all the councils responsibilities.

"Madam President, I don't understand. I can handle the work. There's no need...."

"I know you can handle the work, Sayaka. I just want to help you out. Wouldn't having another set of hands make your life easier."

Kirari made sense but she still wasn't happy about you joining.

"I suppose that she'll be of use."

"Perfect. I knew you'll like having her around."