You/Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 2

You couldn't believe what you were hearing

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. You should've known that Kirari would pull something like this when you refused to talk to her at the coffee cart.

"You're seriously firing me because I refuse to go to this meeting."

"(y/n), I have to admit you're one of my best employee but I can't keep you here if it'll cost us the deal. Ms. Momobami was very explicit that if you didn't show up, the deal won't be signed. If you're fired, she can't exactly use that excuse."

"She won't even consider the deal if she heard that you fired me! I'm telling you that it's a bad idea to do business with the Momobami's, especially with Kirari."

Your boss rubs her temples, trying to deal with the headache that was forming. She hated that she was in the middle of everything.

"Alright. I won't do business with them but you're still fired. I don't want any problems. We've had a good year and I don't want to be blacklisted."

"Seriously?!"

"Yes. Now pack up your things and leave."

X

You were on a warpath as you made your way up to Kirari's office. After packing your things, you couldn't go home without giving Kirari a piece of your mind.

It's strange that none of security stopped you as you stormed the hallways but you were far too pissed to care. Even her secretary remained unfazed as you slammed open Kirari's door.

"What the hell is your problem?!"

"Please. There's no need to raise your voice." Kirari calmly stands up and closes the door behind you. "What can I help you with?"

"Why don't you start off by leaving me alone? I haven't seen you in years. We broke things off because you cheated on me so what the hell do you want with me."

"If I remember correctly, we never broke things off. You just disappeared from campus one day and never returned. So were...."

"Are you stupid?! How can you seriously think that we're still together when you cheated on me?"

Kirari takes a seat on her couch and motions for you to do so. Rather than sit, you just throw your box of things as you cross your arms and glare at her. Kirari just laughs and serves herself some wine.

"Would you like some?"

"You have a minute to tell me what you want and then I'm out of here. I was fine without you for years."

Kirari drinks her wine in one go before speaking.

"I'm not one to admit my mistakes because it's hard for me. Father had always thought me to put the blame on someone else and that's what I did. I blamed you when I cheated on you. I blamed it on the fact that you weren't always around when I needed you. That it was Sayaka who was always by my side."

You scoff as you shake your head.

"I don't know why I expected to hear some type of apology. I should've set the bar even lower."

Kirari remains quiet, looking like she was debating with herself over something. Rather than wait, you decided to leave. You grab your things and make your way out the door.

"I'm sorry. I should've never done that to you. It was a mistake that I'm going to live with the rest of my life."

"Good. That's what you deserve. Maybe your next girlfriend won't have to live with the shit that you put me through."

"(y/n), wait....I..." You had the door open, a foot out the door while you waited for what she had to say. She looks between you and then her secretary before sighing. "I'd like to start things over."

You wanted to laugh, finding the whole situation hilarious but you didn't.

"We dated in high school. We were kids back then and now we're different people....At least I am, you still seem to be the same cruel girl that I knew in high school. Don't contact me ever again."

You leave her office without another word.

X

Ririka was called to deal with Kirari after the meeting between the two of you. Kirari's secretary was worried that she was going to spiral again.

"Not again, Kirari. I told you it was best to let the past go."

Kirari clings to her sister as she sobbed. She should've gotten over you considering you had only dated for a little over a year and yet it was impossible.

"I c..can't."

Ririka just comforted her sister. Doing what she can to help her stop crying.

X

It's been almost a year since you stormed into Kirari's office and she was doing much better now thanks to Ririka.

"Ms. Momobami! What are you doing here?"

"I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and get to work."

"B..but Ms. Ririka didn't..."

"Lisa, please. I'll be fine."

Unable to convince her otherwise, Lisa just nods. She goes over all that needs to be done and then leaves Kirari alone.

Finally alone, Kirari takes a second to look over her emails when she spots the name of someone she hadn't seen in a while.

'I just couldn't help myself."

(Attached was a picture of the two cutting the wedding cake.)

- Yumeko (l/n)

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sayaka I.... - Type

Kirari Momobami - Library

Kirari Momobami - Business

Sachiko ... - Emotions

Sayaka I... - Traitor Part 2

???? - Tears

--------------