You/Sayaka Igarashi - Transfer

Kirari was amused to see how much you hated the fact that you father had transferred you to the academy

Kirari was amused to see how much you hated the fact that you father had transferred you to the academy. She found it funny that you had swore up and down that you would never step inside the academy and yet here you were.

"I don't see why you think this is so amusing."

She planned to say something to annoy you even further but she kept quiet as Sayaka walked in. Her secretary didn't need suffer hearing an argument between the two of you.

"Sayaka, this is (y/n) Momobami, she's the oldest of the family. (y/n), this is Sayaka Igarashi, the student council's glue and secretary." Neither of you move or say anything as she introduces the two of you. "Are you guys okay?"

Kirari waves her hand in front of both of your faces but neither of you respond. It was like the two of you were in your own world. Not one for being ignored, she claps her hands to draw both of your attention.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I was just saying that something came up and I won't be able to show you around. Sayaka, can you do me the favor of showing my sister around?"

"Not at all, Madam President. I'll show her around."

"Good. I'll see the two of you for lunch."

X

You tried to make conversation with Sayaka but she only seemed to care about showing you around. It stung that she ignored your attempts at a conversation but you figured she was probably in a hurry to get back to Kirari with how fast she was walking.

"And this is your home room. If you have any questions, I'll be in the student council room."

"Oh, right. Thanks for showing me around."

She nods and turns around to head back to Kirari.

X

When it's finally time for lunch, you arrive at the student council room to only find Sayaka unboxing her lunch.

"I'm sorry for intruding. I thought Kirari would be here."

"Not at all. You're the president and vice president's sister. You have as much right to be here as them. As for the location of the President, I am unsure. She said that she had to step out."

You nod and take a seat across from her.

"I just heated up my lunch and if I wait for her it'll get cold. You don't mind if I join you?"

"I don't mind."

For the rest of lunch, the two of you eat quietly.

X

"Are you sure that it's a good idea to be doing this?"

"Ririka, you needed to be there. It was like love at first sight for the two of them. I would be a terrible sister and friend if I didn't help them get together."