You/Sachiko Juraku - Loss

Sachiko watched as you showed no emotion after turning yet another student into a housepet

Sachiko watched as you showed no emotion after turning yet another student into a housepet. She at least expected for you to mock them over their loss but you remained quiet as they begged you for another chance.

"Get lost. You lost and she doesn't want to play anymore." As Sachiko takes the seat of the student that had lost, Mikura dragged the newly formed housepet out of the room. "That was quite a match. I would love to gamble with you."

"No."

Sachiko's perplexed at your answer. She knew that people were afraid to gamble with her yet no one turned down the opportunity to gamble with her.

"No? Are you afraid that you'll lose?"

"I'm not afraid. I just don't want to gamble with you"

Irritated by your lack of interest, Sachiko decides to take matters into her own hands. If you weren't going to willingly accept her invitation to gamble, she was going to force you to do so.

"I'm afraid that you're not leaving this room until you accept my invitation."

You raise your eyebrow when you see Mikura close the door of the room and stand guard.

"Then I suppose we won't go home then. I'm not going to gamble with you. Much less if you force me into gambling with you."

To keep herself calm, Sachiko took a deep breath before talking. You were really testing her patience.

"What if I let you pick what we'll gamble for? Would that interest you?"

When she sees you put down your phone, she can't help but smile. It wouldn't matter what you picked, she was still going to win.

"The loser becomes the winners pet."

Considering that you could pick anything to gamble for, it was a little confusing for you to pick such prize. She wasn't going to protest what you had picked, as it actually worked in her favor.

"If that's what you wish for then so be it."

With a snap of her fingers, Mikura is quick to set up the table for the match. Once she's done, she stands beside Sachiko to observe the match. She didn't like either outcomes of the match. If Sachiko lost, she would be cut loose as she became your pet. If Sachiko won, she was going to have to share her with you and then eventually be cut loose as well. She wanted to protest such gamble but knew that Sachiko wouldn't be happy with her so she bit her tongue as the match began.

X

You weren't worried when you saw that you would eventually be losing. There was only 2 rounds left in the match and you would have to do the impossible in order to win. You watched as Sachiko smirked when you pretended to panic about what was to come.

"You're not going to win. Might as well just accept defeat, (y/n)."

You calmly lowered your cards so she could that you had lost yet another round.

"What's the fun in that? We still have one more round to go."

X

Sachiko wasn't sure what she was thinking when she believed you had a trick up your sleeve to win the game. Just like she had predicted several rounds ago, you had lost.

"I have to admit, I didn't think I would win so easily. I expected for you to do better. I've seen how you quickly change the outcome of the match in the last round."

You shrug your shoulders as you help Mikura clean up the table.

"It appears you're just a better player. I never stood a chance against you."

Sachiko stands up to make her way over to you. You give her a smile as the two of you stare at each other.

"You're a liar. You clearly lost on purpose." She grips the collar of your shirt to pull you closer. If you leaned in just a little, you would've been able to kiss her. "I don't like when people do that."

"Really? What are you going to do about it?"

You whisper to her, leaning just a tad bit closer.

Just as Sachiko was about to answer, Mikura clears her throat. You wanted to murder her for interrupting the moment.

"We have a meeting to attend. We'll be late if we don't go now."

Sachiko rolls her eyes as she steps back and heads out of the room.

"I expect for you to meet us in the student council room in the morning. Now that you're my pet, I need to keep you leashed at all times."

She tells you before leaving. Mikura turns to glare at you before she follows her out of the room. Finally alone, you couldn't help but be happy that your plan had worked.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Sick

Midari I... - Spike

Sayaka I... - Interest

Mary S.... - Safe

Ririka Momobami - Clan

Ririka Momobami - Killer

Sayaka I... - Electric

Kirari Momobami - Gun

Ririka Momobami - Opposites

Yumeko J... - Business

Sachiko Juraku - Ache

Ririka Momobami - Debt //notes

Rei Batsubami - Ask

--------------