You/Mary Saotome - Safe

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Mary stayed quiet as she watched you argue with Sachiko in public

Mary stayed quiet as she watched you argue with Sachiko in public. It was a sight to see, Sachiko's most loyal pet being disobedient.

"What do you mean that you're done? You can't be done. You said you'll always be by my side."

"That was before you changed, Sachiko. You're not the same Sachiko that I fell for. I'm not in love with you anymore. You took advantage of what I offered and I don't think I can ever forgive you for that. Take this stupid collar off."

"No. You're still my pet and I'm not letting you off my leash." She tugs on the leash to pull you closer. You trip over your feet and manage to land on her lap, making her laugh. "I love you, (y/n). I've changed for you. I want to protect you and I can't do that if I let people think that they can walk all over me. I can't protect you if you're not by my side."

You try to get off of her but she holds you down as she forces you to look at her.

"Let me go, Sachiko."

"I'll let you go if you beat me in a gamble. I think that's only fair."

You falter at her deal. You weren't a good gambler, in fact, you were terrible. Before you met Sachiko, the only way you survived without becoming a pet was by gambling spare change so you could have enough money to pay off any debts that you might've accumulated and the fee for the student council. That only worked as for a year until you met Sachiko and she decided to protect you. Her protectiveness over you had been one of the reasons you had fallen for her.

"That's not fair, Sachiko. You know that I won't be able to win against you."

"Think of it as a test. If you can beat me on a gamble then you'll be able to take care of yourself and you won't need me anymore. But if you can't accept then it looks like you'll still need me then."

"I..."

You were just about to turn her down when Mary walks up to the two of you. If there was one thing that Mary hated, it had to be people looking down on others.

"I'll take you on that gamble. If I win, she's mine. If I lose, you get to keep her."

"This is not any of your business, Mary."

"It's everyone's business. The two of you aren't exactly quiet. Now are you going to take me on my offer. You did say that you wanted to gamble with me. You'll get to kill two birds with one stone."

"Alright. I accept then."

X

You weren't sure why Mary decided to help you out. As far as you knew, she hated you. You had to admit that you were a little scare of what it would mean to be Mary's pet but at this point, anything was better than being Sachiko's. It was scary to see how serious they were taking the gamble. Both of them clearly wanted to beat the other at all costs and all you could do was watch as they played.

X

Sachiko had gotten too confident when she won the first round so Mary was able to beat her easily on the second one. On the third round, they both realized to not underestimate the other.

"You know Mary, I can't help but think that you weren't exactly telling the truth."

"What do you mean?"

Sachiko grabs another card, smiling when she finally gets what she needed to win.

"It seems you might have some feelings for my pet. Don't think that I haven't noticed the way you looked at her when she walked by."

Mary's cheeks turned bright red from embarrassment. She had thought that she was being subtle with stares.

"That's not true! I don't have feelings for your pet. I just feel bad for her. She can't defend herself from an asshole like you."

"All I hear is lies, Mary. You're not fooling anyone. It's unfortunate that you weren't able to be the hero"

She lays down her cards, thinking that she had won the round.

"I think you're getting ahead of yourself, Sachiko."Mary lays her down, showing Sachiko her better cards. "I won. Take off her collar."

Sachiko clenched her jaw in anger. She was sure that she was going to win.

"Fine. She's your problem now."

Sachiko drops your leash and hands her the key to your collar before she leaves the room.

"Thank you, Mary. You didn't have to help me."

"It was just annoying to see her think that she had all the power. Someone needed to take her down a notch."

She tells you as she unlocks the collar for you. You turn around to face her with a small smile.

"So now that I'm yours, what should I call you?"

"W..what?"

"I'm your pet now. Sachiko had me call her (you pick one), what should I call you?"

"Oh! Just Mary. You're not my pet."

"But you won the gamble so that means that I'm yours."

"Stop saying that!" Mary took a deep breath to calm herself down. "You're not my pet, alright? We're not doing that freaky shit that Sachiko did with you."

"How am I supposed to repay you then?"

"Just be my friend, alright?"

You nod and follow her out of the room. You hoped that Mary would eventually accept her feelings for you so you could ask her out. For now, you would be content with being her friend/pet.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Ririka Momobami - Clan

Ririka Momobami - Killer

Sayaka I... - Electric

Kirari Momobami - Gun

Ririka Momobami - Opposites

Yumeko J... - Business

Sachiko Juraku - Ache

Ririka Momobami - Debt //notes

Rei Batsubami - Ask

Kirari Momobami - Away

Kirari Momobami - Reunion 

Kirari Momobami - Change

Sachiko Juraku - Wonder

--------------