You/Sayaka Igarashi - Type Part 2

AN: I changed some stuff around and it resulted into this

Sayaka disappeared after what happened in the bathroom. You weren't surprised when you noticed the guilty expression when you called her a cheater. You were genuinely surprised that someone so devoted to the president would even think of cheating. Especially considering how crazy and possessive the president seemed to be.

Rather than get involved in their mess, you decided to stick to yourself. You kept your head down and avoided anyone that was directly involved with the student council. The last thing you wanted was to be murdered for the simply fact that the president's girlfriend seemed to have a crush on you.

X

After the incident in the bathroom, Sayaka couldn't face Kirari anymore. She was overwhelmed with guilt after falling into your trap. She was in a committed relationship with Kirari, there shouldn't have been any reason for her to want to kiss you.

Kirari hadn't bothered to show up after her disappearance and it worried Sayaka that Kirari must've figured out what happened. The only thing that calmed her worries was the fact that Kirari hadn't told her that they were breaking up. However the longer she delayed telling Kirari of what happened, the higher the chances of the two of them breaking up. She hoped Kirari would forgive her for her moment of weakness.

X

It amused Kirari to see the different actions that the two of you had taken after the incident. It was cute that the two of you thought that she wouldn't know about what had happened in the bathroom. Midari, loyal as ever, ran off to find you as soon as the two of you left the bathroom. Midari had asked her if she wanted to take care of you but Kirari declined her offer. She had other plans.

"(y/n), you're just the person that I was looking for."

You stop walking to let the person catch up to you. You tried your best to remain calm, but knowing what she could do, it was impossible.

"M..Madam President. What can I do for you?"

Kirari laughed when she heard the slight tremor in your voice. She definitely liked seeing you afraid. It was a nice change from the person she had seen since you arrived.

"I heard some interesting rumors, (y/n). I was hoping you could clear some things up for me."

You nod and give her a shaky smile.

"Of course, how can I help?"

"I'd prefer to take this in the student council room. I'd prefer if no one heard about what we talked about."

Her tone was calm and yet it scared you. Hearing all the rumors surrounding the president made you worry about what she might do. It was obvious that she had somehow knew about what had happened in the bathroom.

"Lead the way."

X

Kirari took a seat at her desk while you remained standing.