You/Kirari Momobami - Witness (Angst) - Part 1

TW: Adult content? Not really descriptive

AN: I just realized that I did not even do the request so I'll be rewriting it to actually reflect as to what they asked for. 

"T..this.." Kiss. "Is...isn't." Kiss. "Rii...ight."

You kept interrupting Sayaka with kisses as she kept going on and on about how wrong it was to be doing what the two have you been doing for weeks. 

"Right?" You gently grip her chin and make her look (up/down) at you. "You know what isn't right? For Kirari to treat me the way she does. Why did she even ask me to be her girlfriend if we weren't even going to act like it." 

Sayaka's eyebrows furrow together when she sees the tears forming. As one of them rolls down your cheek, she wipes it clean. 

"Break up with her. Ever since the two of you got together, you haven't been happy."

You cup her cheeks as you give her a smile. 

"You make me happy, Sayaka. There's no reason to break up with Kirari when I have you. I have the opportunity to tell everyone that I'm dating a Momobami without dealing with their issues."

Sayaka refrained from saying that she only made you happy because you used her to forget about Kirari and the problems the two of you had. 

"But, Ms. (l/n)..."

"Ah, ah, ah. It's (y/n). We're alone. No need for formalities."

"Right. (y/n), this isn't right. Madam President will be devastated."

You shrug your shoulders before pulling her into a hug. Even though you were alone, you still leaned in to whisper in her ear. 

"I didn't hear you complaining when I fucked you. So quit pretending like you suddenly care of her feelings."

"I...I..."

"Which is it, Sayaka?"

Sayaka's breath hitched as she heard you whisper her name in the exact manner that Kirari did. Her loyalty was split in two. As Kirari's secretary, she had sworn to stay loyal to the President but then you walked in. You made her break her promise. 

"I don't know!"

She pushes you away and runs out of the room. In her hurry, she didn't realize she had almost ran into Kirari. 

"Are you terrorizing my secretary, (y/n)?"

You give her an innocent smile before leaning in to kiss her. 

"It's just so fun to mess with her. 

Kirari rolled her eyes and moved to take a seat on her couch. 

"Since you made her run away, you need to make my tea."

With a slight bow, you turn around and begin preparing the tea to her liking. 

"Coming up, Madam President."

X

You and Sayaka continued to meet in secret. Every meeting, Sayaka kept complaining about how it was wrong but she always showed up when you texted her. You always teased her that she secretly got off on the fact that it was wrong to be seeing each other behind Kirari's back. She never admitted it but you knew as you saw her struggle to keep her moans quiet when you answer Kirari's calls in the middle of having your finger buried in Sayaka. 

Currently she was on her knees as you answered Kirari's call. 

"Huh? Oh, I'm not busy." Sayaka immediately stopped and looked up to face you. You narrowed your eyes at her as you gripped her hair and pushed her face back between your thighs. "I was just thinking of you, actually. Did you want to meet up?" You smiled when you saw Sayaka frown. "Hmm. Alright. I'll see you soon."