You/Kirari Momobami - Roulette

Requested by: Anon

You clenched your jaw as you watched Kirari bend the knee for Makuro. It was infuriating to see that the man had ended up getting what he wanted. You had repeatedly warned Kirari to do something but she kept telling you that the aquarium must be left untouched. You had half a mind to yell at her to stop with her comparisons but it was useless. Kirari did as she wished no matter how much you begged. You really hated how you had fallen for such a stubborn woman.

When you see Yumeko challenge him on a class battle, you feel less tense. While she was the bane of your existence, Yumeko was 100x better than Makuro. Yumeko only cared to gamble while Makuro was set on destroying the entire school.

"...I challenge you to a battle." Yanking the housepet chain off, Kirari tossed it back to Makuro. "You obviously can't refuse, President."

Makuro starts to hysterically laugh, scaring the majority of the people in the room.

"Then it's decide.....however! We'll be gambling in pairs. Kirari, you'll be with your little secretary. Yumeko....." Everyone is expecting for him to pick Mary but he surprises them when he picks you. "that girl. (y/n), right?"

You glare at him as you make your way over to join Yumeko's side.

"Yes."

He covers half of his face with his hand as he laughs.

"This is going to be so much fun!"

X

No one was surprised with the game that had been chosen. After the bomb game that Makuro had played with Yumeko, this was on par with him. It was just your luck that it involved getting shot at. You avoided gambling at all costs and of course your first game in days had death on the table.

You swear you're a beat away from a heart attack everytime your card shows up. Thankfully, the first round ends with Yumeko having to shoot Makuro. Unfortunately, that puts Makuro in the lead.

X

You're can't hold back your tears when you see how round 2 ends. Makuro has to shot Kirari.

"You're a sad man."

Kirari tells him when he holds the gun to her head. With no lack of self control, he screams in her face as he shoots.

"DIE!!"

Afraid to see anything, you close your eyes. When you hear a serious of relieved sighs, you open your eyes to find Kirari smiling at you.

"There's nothing to be afraid of.

You wanted to slap her. It was almost like she was enjoying what was happening despite everyone's lives being on the line.

X

With the BANG card in place, you hold your breath as you wait for Yumeko to put down her card. The cards on the table meant that Kirari would have to shoot Sayaka.

"You'll show me a good time, right?"

Yumeko smiled widely as she grabbed your card and set it down on Sayaka's spot.

"Always."

Kirari's eyes widen in shock for just a brief moment when she sees your card on the table. She didn't mean for this to be the result. Yumeko was supposed to put down her card. While they knew that Makuro was cheating with fake bullets, there was a chance that he would use the real bullets for this round. Kirari couldn't do this. She couldn't take the chance and risk shooting you.

"Well what are you waiting for. Shoot her!"

Makuro could see right through, Kirari. He knew how much you meant to her. That's why he had specifically chosen you. With two people she cared for on the line, the odds were stacked against Kirari.