You/Kirari Momobami - Panic Part 5

Ririka rubbed her temples to try to get rid of the headache that was slowly forming from the yelling that everyone was doing

Ririka rubbed her temples to try to get rid of the headache that was slowly forming from the yelling that everyone was doing. She was happy that Kirari was happier with the two of you dating but she had been neglecting her duties as the president, leaving everything to her to deal with.

"That is enough! You are the student council not a bunch of babies so start acting your age. Kirari is and will always be president, Kaede. I better not hear you talking about taking her place again or we will kick you out. The rest of you, handle your own problems. Now is there anything that we need to go over or are we done here."

"You can go over the fact that Kirari needs to get her shit together. She's acting like a lovestruck fool.

Yumemi tells her. Ririka doesn't say anything as she makes her way over to her chair.

"Kirari needs to get her shit together?" Ririka tightly grips Yumemi's chin and forces her to look up. "I think you're the one who needs to get her shit together Yumemi. I better not hear you talk about my sister like that ever again. Do you understand?" Yumemi quickly nodded, stuttering through an apology until Ririka was satisfied enough to let her go. "Good. Anyone else?" They all keep quiet, not wanting to get on her bad side. "Then you're all dismissed."

X

With Ririka refusing to do anything about Kirari, the members of the student council with the exception of Sayaka and Runa, decided to take matters into their own hands. They couldn't very well break the two of you up but they could cover for the two of you.

Whenever the two of you were together, one of them was always around to threaten the students about keeping their comments to themselves. Neither of you even took notice of what was going on because you always left the room before they did anything and Kirari would simply stop functioning.

Their plan worked for a few weeks until a schedule mixup ended up with none of them attending Kirari's latest gamble.

"Babe! You won!" Excited about her win, you sat on her lap and pulled her in for a kiss. "I didn't doubt you for a second."

Kirari frozen as always but this time the crowd froze with her. There had been rumors that the once cruel and cold President had turned into putty in your hands. The rumors were always denied by the student council or people were paid off to keep quiet but now no one was around to keep them quiet. Fearing for their lives, they rushed out of the room and began to message everyone about what they had seen. With the President out of commission, they could take down her system.

X

"A few weeks and you still freeze up when she kisses you?"

"I panic, ok?! I just know you're the same with Mary so you can't tell me anything."

Ririka rolls her eyes and joins her sister in her bed.

"You're right but then again it really doesn't matter because I'm not president. You need to get a handle back on the school. The moment they saw you becoming a blushing mess because of (y/n), they figured it was okay to fight back."

Kirari sighs as she hugs her pillow. She just wanted to forget all about her responsibilities. Dating you had helped her realize that there better ways to have fun than ruining someone's life.

"I'll fix it."

X

It only took Kirari half a day to get things back in order. It was easy to fall back in her role as president but as soon as you appeared, she crumbled.

"Kirari!"

Kirari turned around at the sound of your voice in time to catch herself as you tackled her for a hug.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here? Don't you have class?"

"I did but I haven't seen you since yesterday. You've been so busy since the morning."

She gives you a smile as she leans in to kiss you. It was always easier for her to keep cool when she initiated the kiss

"Well I'm free now so I'm all yours."

Kirari happily let you drag her to one of the empty classrooms. She had done most of the work to restore order, the student council could handle the rest.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Comfort //notes

Yumemi Y... - Go

Kirari Momobami - Shock

--------------