You/Kirari Momobami - Reunion

Ririka was surprised to find you knocking at their door

Ririka was surprised to find you knocking at their door. Usually Kirari would text you about the reunion so you wouldn't come over for the reason being that she didn't want you to torture you with her family.

"(y/n)? What are you doing here? Didn't Kirari....."

"Is this the famous (y/n) that Kirari has been telling us about?"

Ibara hooks an arm around Ririka's shoulder and pulls her back so you could walk inside.

"Come in! You're just in time for the family reunion. We're all dying to meet the one who managed to break down our favorite member of the clan."

Ririka pushes him hard to get him off of her.

"You don't have to come in...."

"Guys, guess who just got here. It's (y/n)!"

At the mention of your name, they all walk out of the dining room to see you at the still standing outside. You stood frozen as they stared at you, waiting for you to come in. It felt like you were being judged and it made you panic. Kirari had always warned about how cruel they could be.

"I would appreciate it if you gave me and my girlfriend some space. Back to the dining room." Kirira gives Ririka a grateful smile as she returns with them. She would distract them to avoid having someone else corner you. "I'm sorry, darling. It slipped my mind to let you know about the reunion. I'll have my driver take you back home."

"No, it's okay. I think it's time that I finally met your family."

"You don't have to meet them."

"But I will eventually have to. Might as well get over it. Besides, you'll be there with me."

You give her a smile and lean in to give her a soft kiss. Kirari tried to make it last longer but you pulled back before she could. A small kiss would often turn out into make out sessions with her.

"Of course, darling."

X

Kirari found it suspicious that her family was being a little too supportive. They didn't talk down to you and actually made the effort so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable. Miroslava and Ibara had even dared to flirt with you but she quickly shut that down.

"Calm down, Kirari. We were just having a little fun with your girlfriend."

"She's mine Ibara. I would hate to make you a Batsubami."

"Seriously? You need to relax, Kirari. It was just a joke."

"I don't see anyone laughing. Now kindly find another seat. I don't want you near us."

He laughs it off but stops when no one joins him. Rin just switches spots with him before they piss off Kirari.

"We're sorry, Kirari. No need to go to the extremes. Lets just continue with eating this lovely dinner."

You hadn't said a word the entire exchange because you honestly loved seeing Kirari threaten someone. Her voice was calm and her expression remained neutral yet her words were like poison. It was one of the things that made you fall for her and Kirari was aware of that when she gave you a knowing smile after dealing with the Obami's.

X

When dinner was finally over, everyone left. They never stuck around as it meant dealing with Kirari for a longer time. They only attended dinner out of fear that Kirari would do something against their family.

"So...your family is interesting."

"That's putting it lightly. I only tolerate them because I have to. I'm really sorry about forgetting to message you, (y/n). They arrived earlier than expected and I had to entertain them."

"It's alright, Kirari. I was bound to meet them anyways. Now that we dealt with that, can we go up to your room and cuddle? They depraved me of my time with you."

"Let me make it up to you then."

Kirari takes your hand and leads you up to her room where the two of you soon find yourselves under her sheets, cuddling while watching one of your favorite movies.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Change

Sachiko Juraku - Wonder

--------------