You/Mary Saotome - Distraction

You sat in the classroom corner, watching Mary win yet another gamble

You sat in the classroom corner, watching Mary win yet another gamble. She had promised to only play for a couple of rounds and yet it has already been over 20. It had been fun at first to watch her make fool out of those who wanted to gamble with her but you were already bored of seeing grown men cry. All you wanted was to spend time with your girlfriend.

You wait until she finishes the game to talk to her while they set up for yet another game.

"When are we gonna go home. I'm bored."

"I'm on a streak! I can't go home yet. Isn't it fun to see them lose."

You crossed your arms over your chest while staring down at her.

"Not anymore. I'm bored and I want to go home."

"Then go home. I'm sure Ryota can give you a ride or something."

Your raised your eyebrows in disbelief that she would tell you to leave. Pissed off, you decided to have a little fun before you left her alone. They're still trying to figure out who will play her next so you take a seat on her lap while you wrap your arms around her neck.

"Are you sure that there's nothing I can do to convince you to come home with me?"

"No. I'm a little busy at the moment."

You sigh, pretending to be disappointed about it. Leaning in, you rest your chin on her shoulder while one of your hands lightly scratches the back of her neck.

"That's too bad. I was hoping to try something new with you." You whisper in her ear, making her take a shaky breath. "I thought we could finally try what you've been wanting to do but it seems you're far more busy here."

You press a kiss to her neck before standing up.

"Wait! I'll go with you...."

Mary quickly stood up from her seat to follow after you

"No!" She stops in her spot when you turn her down. "You said for me to go so I'll go. Have fun!"

X

Mary had no mercy on anyone that dared to play against her for the rest of her time in the room. No one was allowed to leave the room until she beat every single one of them.