You/Ririka Momobami - Dance

Unlike Kirari, Ririka wasn't going around and socializing with everyone

Unlike Kirari, Ririka wasn't going around and socializing with everyone. She wasn't the head of the clan so there was no need for her to get out of her seat to talk to people. Had it been up to her, Ririka would have stayed home but Kirari had forced her to come. Claiming that she at least needed to show her face.

She had spent the majority of her time on her phone but it eventually ran out of battery. The only thing that she could do was dance to pass the time but she wouldn't dare go up to anyone and ask. Her sister was too busy talking to the head of other families so she had no choice but to entertain herself.

X

You were exhausted. Introducing yourself and getting to know other heads of families was tiring. Had you known that this was going to be part of your daily life, you wouldn't have volunteered to do so. Deciding to take a break from people, you excused yourself and headed for the empty tables.

"You seem bored. Are parties not your thing?"

You asked after taking a seat besides the only other person that was at the tables. You can't help but laugh when she jumps in surprise. She clearly hadn't expected for someone to walk up to her.

"Something like that. My sister dragged me in here. Saying that she just couldn't show up alone."

You follow her line of sight to find her twin.

"Ah. You must be the Momobami's. It's nice to meet you, I'm (y/n)."

"From (l/n) Enterprises, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ririka."

"Well Ririka, how about you join me for a dance?"

Ririka finally turns to face you, suddenly finding it difficult to breath. She couldn't help but think that you looked absolutely gorgeous. She had always had a thing for a woman in suits.

"I would love to."

X

The two of you danced until the party was almost ending. Most of the guests had already left with the exception of those that were close to the Momobami's. You led Ririka back to the table when the music finished.

"I should probably get going. It's already getting quite late. Thank you for dancing with me, Ririka. You made this night a whole lot better."

Ririka gives you a shy smile. She had to admit that you had made her night a lot better. The two of you had barely talked while dancing but it had still been fun.

"I could say the same about you...." Her phone starts to ring, cutting off what she was about to check. She answers and then hangs up after a minute. "That was Kirari. Our ride is here. Maybe we could do this another day?"

"Perhaps as my date?"

She gives you a wide smile and leans in to kiss your cheek.

"I would love to be your date. "