You/Ririka Momobami - Debt

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

No one would've suspected that you were the reason that Mary and Ririka hadn't worked out

No one would've suspected that you were the reason that Mary and Ririka hadn't worked out. You were the favorite. They all loved you because you were the sweetest one out of them all. You were always there for them when they needed your help and this time wasn't an exception. You split your time between Mary and Ririka to comfort them after what had ended up happening.

"I don't understand why Mary would do this, (y/n). I thought she liked me. Why would she play with me like that?" You ran your fingers through Ririka's hair to comfort her as she tried to make sense of what had happened. You didn't even have to say anything as she drew her own conclusions. "She probably just wanted to get close to me to take down my sister. That must been it. I should've known that Mary would do this."

"It's okay, Ririka. No one expected this. Not even I could have predicted that she would've broken your heart like that. I'm sorry, love. I should've...."

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about. Like you said, not even you could've predicted what Mary was going to do. Just hold me, will you?"

You held her a little tighter as she made herself comfortable. Your heart broke to see her tears but it was worth it in the end as you were finally close to her. Mary had always been in the way but now you've taken her spot. All you needed to do was make her fall in love with you.

X

You stood by Yumeko as you both watched Mary destroy the classroom in frustration. She was pissed about the fact that Ririka still refused to let her explain herself. Now that she was done crying her eyes out, she was angry that Ririka wasn't giving her a chance.

"What the fuck did I do for her to give me the cold shoulder like that? How am I supposed to even fix things with her if she won't even let me explain myself to her."

"Now, Mary. You need to calm down..."

"Calm down?! I can't be calm, Yumeko! Did you not see the way Ririka looked at me? I couldn't stand it. I..I want to fix things."

Yumeko made her way over to the blonde and pulled her in for a hug. It was surprising that Mary even let Yumeko do this. She must've been really upset and that just made you smile on the inside. It served her right for thinking that Ririka was hers since the beginning. Ririka was yours and you weren't going to let anyone get in your way.

"Yumeko is right, Mary. If you want to fix things, you should calm down."

Mary sighs with a nod. The two of you were right. She needed to think logically and that required her to be calm.

"I guess. I'll just have to give her some time."

X

During the time that Mary had given Ririka, you had made her fall for you. It wasn't difficult with how you had been there to comfort her when Mary broke her heart.

Mary was blindsided when she learned that you were the one that Ririka had been secretly dating. Once she was over her initial shock, she was pissed off.

"What the hell, (y/n)!"

You gave her a sweet smile, acting like you didn't know what you had done wrong.

"What is Mary?"

"You're dating, Ririka? I thought you were my friend."

"Don't be offended. I would've done this to anyone. You just happened to be in my way."

You left her alone to make your way with Ririka.

"What did Mary want?"

"She tried to warm me to stay away but I've made sure she'll be the one who will stay away. She won't bother you anymore."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Rei Batsubami - Ask

Kirari Momobami - Away

Kirari Momobami - Reunion 

Kirari Momobami - Change

Sachiko Juraku - Wonder

--------------