You/Yumeko Jabami - Frustration

Yumeko smiled when she finally found you after searching for you throughout the school

Yumeko smiled when she finally found you after searching for you throughout the school. You hadn't answered any of her calls but your car was still in the parking lot, meaning that you were more than likely preoccupied with something. It was a little surprising for you to just be staring out the window, deep in thought.

You cry out in surprise when Yumeko wraps her arms around your waist and leans in to kiss your cheek.

"Yumeko! You scared me. I nearly hit you."

"Well then it's a good thing that I didn't. Is everything okay? You weren't answering any of my calls."

You gently pushed her away so you could turn around and face her.

"No. Everything is not okay. Why didn't you call me when you gambled with my cousin again?"

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I was just a little caught up in the gamble. You know how I get."

"You could've called before it even started! I had to find out from Runa that the idiot was doing yet another gamble that involved hurting herself."

"But everything turned out okay! No one got hurt and we ended up winning."

"That's not the point. The point is that you agreed to not encourage her in anymore of those gambles. You did the opposite of that. You participated in them with her. You know how she's dying to get your validation, you could've turned down the gamble."

"I couldn't turn down the gamble and neither could she. There was nothing that you could've done to have prevented it. I saved....well I would've saved her from losing a finger but she beat me to it. I still can't believe that the two of you are related. Like the apple fell so far away from the tree with her...."

"Yumeko! I told you to ignore her and avoid gambling with her. She could've lost her fingers..."

"But she didn't. I don't understand why you're getting mad at me. She's the one that needs to control herself."

You run a hand through your hair, frustrated with the entire situation with your cousin. You hated dragging your girlfriend into it but it was impossible to keep Midari safe on your own. You nearly had a heart attack when you learned about what she did when you were absent and each attempt on her life in her gambles dramatically decreased your life span. You loved your cousin and yet hated the fact that she hardly valued her life to stop her dangerous gambles.

"She's....It doesn't matter what she can and can't do. It's my job to take care of her when she can't. I didn't ask you to babysit her. I just asked you to let me know if she planned on doing any dangerous gambles or attempted to gamble with you but you couldn't even do that."

"Why are you getting mad at me? You should be getting mad at her." Out of frustration and with no idea at who to be mad with, you started to cry. Already forgetting that she was getting upset with you, Yumeko pulls you into her arms to comfort you. "I'm sorry for making you, (y/n). I'll do my best to remind myself to let you know about any other gambles that she might be participating in..."

You had to cut her off. Feeling bad that she thought she was the reason why you were crying.

"No..no. You're right." You wipe away your tears as you tried to calm yourself down. "I need to talk to her. I can't keep doing this with her. I can't continue blaming myself for what happened with Kirari. Thank you for being so understanding. We're not the easiest to handle."

"I don't know. I don't think that I'm easy to handle either. Have you seen the kind of gambles that I get myself into."

The two of you start to laugh as you're reminded about everything that she had put herself through just for the thrill of the gamble. You worried about her but at least she wasn't doing any gambles to endanger her life.

"Don't even get me started on that, Yumeko. You had a life plan for a couple of weeks."

"Buuuut, I no longer have a life plan so I think that I'm doing a little better than Midari."

You roll your eyes at her, making her laugh.

"I swear you and Midari are going to be the death of me."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Hoodie

Midari I... - Trouble

Kirari Momobami - Away Part 2

Yumeko Jabami - Ring

Kirari Momobami - Change Part 2

Yumeko Jabami - Sleep

Sachiko J... - Old

Miroslava .... - Together

Ririka Momobami - Goddess

--------------