You/Ririka Momobami - Change

Kirari just stared at Ririka, not believing that she had heard her sister correctly

"I'm sorry but you want me to do what?"

"I need you to pretend to be me and ask out (y/n)."

"Ririka, I love you but I will not be doing that. Do you have any idea how wro...." She cuts herself off when she realizes how fun it might be to mess with you. The three of you had been friends since you were little and could never tell them apart. Things were easier when Ririka started to wear the mask so she knew you weren't going to realize that the two of them had switched. "Okay, I'll do it. I'll pretend to be you. Can you handle being me?"

"Yes. It's been drilled into me. Being you will be 10x easier than asking out (y/n)."

"Don't be ridiculous. Being me is 10x harder than asking out (y/n). It's obvious that she likes you so she'll say yes."

"You don't know that, Kirari."

"But I do. I've seen the longing stares she gives you when you're not looking."

Ririka has to cover her cheeks so Kirari wouldn't notice her blushing.

"Then it shouldn't be hard for you to do it."

"I know but what are you going to do when it's time for the date. If you're too nervous to ask her out on a date, it'll be much worse when you go on a date with her."

"You can just pretend to be me then."

"I'm not going to go on your date, Ririka!"

"Please, Kirari. It'll only be until I stop being so nervous around her."

"Fine. I'm only doing it for my entertainment because I'm bored."

X

Something felt off with Ririka. She was actually being touchy and more talkative than usual. It doesn't take long for you to realize that Ririka was actually Kirari. You weren't sure why they had switched and you didn't ask about it. As far as they knew, you found it hard to tell them apart. It becomes increasingly obvious when she suddenly takes off her mask to talk to you.

"(y/n)?"

"Yes, Ririka?"

Kirari felt ridiculous for acting shy but she needed act like Ririka. Otherwise you were going to suspect something.

"W..would you like to go to dinner with me?"

"I would love to! Is Kirari going to accompany us? This restaurant just opened up and I think she'll love it."

Kirari was intrigued to find out about said restaurant. She was just about to say yes but stopped herself. She was supposed to ask you out on a date.

"No. I..I meant like on a date. W..would you like to go on a da..date with me?"

You reach over to take her hand, giving it a small squeeze.

"I would love to go on a date with you, Ririka."

X

The date had been a success and so were the ones that followed after it. Ririka's plan had been fun to do but Kirari needed to end things.

"What do you mean that you can't do it anymore? You can't just quit, Kirari."

"I can and I will. I want to ask out Sayaka and I can't do it while I'm 'dating' (y/n). You need to come clean and tell her everything."

"She'll kill me! I can't do that."

"Then I guess you're going to have to get over your fears and start being her girlfriend. This was eventually bound to happen, Ririka. You didn't seriously think that it was going to go on forever."

"Of course not, that's ridiculous. I'll figure something out then. Thank you for helping me out."

X

You're genuinely surprised when it's Ririka greeting you in the morning. You weren't sure what had happened that made them switch back but it was definitely a pleasant surprise.

"You're back!"

You wrapped your arms around her neck and leaned in to give her a near bruising kiss. Whenever you had to kiss Kirari to play the part of the clueless girlfriend, it was just a light peck.

"W..what do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. Kirari has been pretending to be you all this time."

Ririka starts to stutter through an apology but you shut her up with another kiss.

"It's okay. Just don't ever do that again. I like Kirari but not like that. She's just not you."

"I'm sorry, (y/n)."

"I'll forgive you if you help me mess with Kirari."

"I don't know. She helped me out. She's not going to be happy with me if you do something."

"Ririka, I know for a fact that Kirari only agreed to your plan because she wanted to mess with me. This is me just getting her back."

"Okay, okay. I'll play along with whatever you do."

X

Kirari and Sayaka were kissing when you suddenly grabbed Kirari's blazer and dragged her off of Sayaka.

"You're cheating on me! How could you, Kirari?!"

Kirari was so lost. She didn't know what was going through your mind. As far as she knew, you thought you had been dating Ririka all this time.

"You must've hit your head or something because we're not dating. I'm dating Sayaka."

"Then why were you pretending to be Ririka all those weeks?!"

Kirari didn't even care to give you an explanation, she needed to explain herself to Sayaka before she got dumped.

"Sayaka, I can explain..." She's unable to as the two of you start laughing. "The two of you knew this entire time? Why did you let us think we were fooling you?"

"We just wanted to see how far the two of you went."

Kirari couldn't even be mad about it. The two of you had actually fooled her.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Scolding

Kirari Momobami - Panic Part 4

Yumeko J... - Bad Idea

Kirari Momobami - Cheer

Ririka Momobami - Dance

Ririka Momobami - Chances

Kirari Momobami - Restart

Midari ... - Confession

Kirari Momobami - Tour

--------------