You/Yumeko Jabami - Business

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

 Thank you for understanding

"Alright, spill it. Why are you acting weirder than usual?"

"Aww, Mary. I knew you cared about me."

Mary just rolls her eyes at raven-haired girl. There was no telling what Yumeko would be up to and it often stressed her out.

"I'm only asking in case you drag me into another one of your gambles so spill it."

"If you must know. My girlfriend is finally transferring to the school."

It takes a full minute for Mary to process what Yumeko had said. She couldn't believe that someone was crazy enough to date Yumeko.

"I'm sorry but you have a girlfriend? You actually found someone that can handle someone like you?"

Yumeko tilts her head as she tried to figure out what Mary meant.

"What do you mean to handle someone like me?"

"You can't be that oblivious? Can you?"

Yumeko just stares at Mary for an answer. With a loud groan, Mary is about to explain but she's interrupted by Yumeko's phone ringing. Yumeko is quick to answer and it's obvious by the way her face lights up that her girlfriend was on the other end of the line.

"She's here! Come on! I want to introduce you."

She grabs Mary's and drags her along the hallways to meet up with you.

X

"(y/n)!" At the sound of your name, you turn around to see Yumeko running towards you. You give her a wide smile and open your arms as she practically tackles you into a hug. "You're finally here."

"I would've been here sooner but they kept delaying my flights."

She pulls back to stand besides Mary who seemed like she wanted to be anywhere but there.

"It's okay. I'm just glad that you're here. Anyways, I wanted to introduce you to my friend, Mary. Mary, this is (y/n)."

"It's nice to finally meet you, Mary. Yumeko, talks a lot about you. She told me that you've saved her quite a few times so thank you."

"We help each other out so we're even. It's not a big deal. I'll leave the two of you alone. Don't forget that we have a match after school, Yumeko."

Mary rushes to join her girlfriend to let her know about who she just met. It was still hard to process the fact that someone was dating Yumeko. The girl was a handful.

"A match? I finally get to see you play in person."

"Oh, yes! Will you be coming to see me?"

"I wouldn't miss seeing you reduce someone to tears. I've heard that you put on quite a show."

"It's not my fault that they can't handle the thrill of the gamble."

"Maybe I'll take you up on that offer to gamble with you."

"You can't go back on your word."

"I wouldn't think of it. There's nothing better than seeing you in your element."

She smiles and presses a kiss to your cheek.

"Come on. Lets go find Ryota so we can give you a tour of the school."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sachiko Juraku - Ache

Ririka Momobami - Debt //notes

Rei Batsubami - Ask

Kirari Momobami - Away

Kirari Momobami - Reunion 

Kirari Momobami - Change

Sachiko Juraku - Wonder

--------------