You/Yumeko Jabami - Bad Idea

It was a bad ideaCalling you upWas such a bad idea'Cause now I'm even more lost

It was a bad idea
Calling you up
Was such a bad idea
'Cause now I'm even more lost

You knew it was a bad idea to give Yumeko a call. Despite breaking up with her, you still hadn't gotten over her. Everything reminded you of her and all your attempts to forget about her were useless. You were a fool to think that talking to her in person will help you get some closure. Seeing her again after all those months of being apart just confused you even further.

It was a bad idea
To think you were the one
Was such a bad idea
'Cause now everything's wrong

After thinking that Yumeko would be the one you would marry and grow old with, it was incredibly difficult to think of someone else filling that position. Anytime you dated someone after Yumeko, you would find any little flaw just to dump them. Most of the time those flaws were just the fact that they weren't Yumeko. You hated how you compared them to Yumeko about everything. If you didn't do something to forget about her, you were never going to be able to get over her.

You put your hands under my shirt
Undid my bra and said these words
"Darling, you're so pretty, it hurts"
You pushed me up against my wall
Threw my clothes down on the floor
"Darling, are you ready for more?"

You knew it was wrong but yet you couldn't help how your body reacted with every kiss. She knew all your weak spots and used them to her advantage to take off your clothes little by little. It wasn't like you even attempted to stop her, a part of you had wanted for it to happen. You wanted for Yumeko to remind you exactly why it had taken you so long to break up with you.

It was a bad idea
Calling you up
Was such a bad idea
I'm totally fucked
It was a bad idea
To think I could stop
Was such a bad idea
I can't get enough

You thought you would be able to forget about her after that night but you didn't. You kept calling and she kept coming over. You told yourself that you could stop at anytime but you never did. You hated yourself for letting her back into your life but all was forgiven when she made you scream her name every night. She was just too good with her hands. It wouldn't hurt to let her come over for a little longer.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Cheer

Ririka Momobami - Dance

Ririka Momobami - Chances

Kirari Momobami - Restart

Midari ... - Confession

Kirari Momobami - Tour

Sachiko Juraku - Kill

Mary S.... - Cover

--------------