You/Midari Ikishima - Help

AN: Death

You fall to your knees, trying to process what just happened. You and Midari had been doing your usual gamble, shooting each other at every turn when a shot rang out. There wasn't supposed to be any bullets in the gun, Midari had stopped filling it with them when the two of you started dating. 

"(y/n)!" Midari rushes to your side, trying to stop the bleeding from your wound. It was nearly impossible, blood was just gushing out of it and anything that she did was just useless. "No, no, no! I..I don't understand."

You give her a smile, trying to comfort her before you succumbed to your wounds. You knew that you didn't have enough time left. 

"M...Midari, listen to me. I don...."

"No! Don't say that! Help! Someone come help me!"

Midari screams. She was crying, unable to stop the tears that were coming out. She couldn't lose you. The two of you had only been dating for a couple of months. You were her world. 

"I..love you, Midari. I always have and always will."

"Please, just hold on. You can't go!"

You chuckle, trying to not fall apart about what was happening. You had to be strong for her. She only had you. 

"Promise me that you'll.." You stop to cough out blood, and then continue like if nothing had just happened. "stop gambling with your life. You have so much to live for. I don't want to see you up there until you've lived a full....life."

Kirari, Sayaka and Ririka burst into the room minutes before you pass. They hadn't expected to walk into this when they heard a shot back in the student council room. 

"I need an ambulance. She's dying! Go get help!"

She screams at them, ignoring your words. She didn't want to believe that you were dying. Just minutes ago and the two of you were laughing about something stupid that she had said. 

"I'll call for help!"

Sayaka answers her as she runs out. Both sisters sit besides Midari as she continues ignoring. 

"Midari, listen to her."

Kirari practically orders her. Midari finally turns to face you, another set of tears spills as she sees how pale you've gotten so quickly. 

"I love you, Midari. I don't blame you for what happened. Do you understand?"

Midari quickly nods. 

"I love you too, (y/n)! I promise to stop gambling with my life. I'll make you proud of me."

You smile at her, finally closing your eyes. 

"Good."

You whisper before your heart stops bleeding. Midari attempts to get you to wake up again but it doesn't work. She buries her face in your chest, ignoring all the blood that had spilled. Kirari and Ririka just turn to each other. Trying to figure out how it could've happened. They were both aware how crazy the two of you were to gamble with each other's life but not crazy enough to put real bullets in the gun. They were all blank. 

X

Midari saw red when she learned who was behind the real bullet in the gun. 

"I should put a bullet through your head! No! That's too kind. I'll make you suffer like she did. Shoot you everywhere until you slowly bleed out!"

She laughs, just thinking about all the ways that she could hurt him. 

"Enough, Midari.'

Kirari steps in to stop Midari, not to save Jun. You were her closest friend and she had silently promised you that she would help take care of Midari with Ririka. The last thing that she wanted was for Midari to be charged with murder. 

"Don't you care that it's his fault that she's dead. She was your best friend Kirari! Let me put a bullet through his head."

Kirari doesn't flinch at Midari's yells. Simply just sighs and looks towards Jun. 

"I do care. Trust me. I just don't want you to be charged with murder. Trust that I'll take care of it. You trust me, don't you?"

Midari was hesitant to say yes. The two of them had never been close but ever since your death, Kirari had attempted to be close to her. 

"I trust you."

"Good. Then go with Ririka to our place. By tonight, it'll be like he never existed."

Midari turns around to look at Jun, desperately wanted to be the one to kill him but she had a promise to keep. She nods and walks up to Ririka. 

"Thank you, Kirari."

"Don't mention."

X

By Monday, everyone had completely forgotten about Jun. No one asked where he had gone. Simply just accepted the explanation that was given to them about him deciding to transfer. If questions were asked, they were asked to pay a visit to the student council room for a talk. 

"He's really gone?"

"He is, Midari. You can rest assure that he paid for what he did."

Midari looks at the gun that had ended your life. She was to blame for what happened. Had she not been insistent to gamble with you, you would still be with her. 

"Here. I can't have this. Looking at it just brings too many dark thoughts in my head. I want to get better. For (y/n)."

Midari stands up and hands the gun to Kirari. 

"She would be proud of you, Midari."

Kirari tells her before she steps out. Midari doesn't say anything, simply just walks out with tears falling from her eye. She missed you. It wasn't the same without you but she had to go on.