You/Midari Ikishima - Detention

TW: Mentions of suicide

Midari couldn't believe her luck

Midari couldn't believe her luck. On the day that she planned to confess, you had gotten detention. She had never taken it into account while planning everything considering that you liked to follow the rules. With you getting detention, it was probably a sign that your relationship just wasn't meant to be.

"What's got you so down, Midari? I don't think I've ever seen you this down since Yumeko began to ignore you."

Kirari is surprised when she doesn't even get a reaction out of Midari. Times before, just the mention of Yumeko's name would turn her into a crying mess.

"It's nothing. What is it that you want?"

"Well aren't you in a rush? It's not like you have places to be."

It wasn't wise to poke a bear but Kirari was genuinely interested in what had made Midari actually act normal for once.

"I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit, Kirari. What is it that you want?"

"Is that anyway to speak to your President, Midari? Do you wish to lose another eye? Or perhaps a finger?"

Even the mention of losing an eye or even a finger does nothing to her. Something was definitely up. Kirari needed things to go back to normal, she missed the crazy girl. It was nice to have someone around that was willing to risk it all but that someone wasn't the Midari that was standing before her.

"If you don't need anything from me, President, then I'll go."

"Midari, wait." Kirari is actually surprised that Midari listened to her. Usually the girl would do whatever she wanted. "As part of the student council, you must act a certain way. The way you're acting is not right. As President, it's up to me to make sure that everyone's follows their roles."

"Fine. If you must know Kirari, I planned to ask out (y/n) but things didn't go according to plan."

"She didn't want to date a maniac like you?"

"I didn't even get to ask her out! Her stupid teacher decided to give her detention for no reason."

"Midari, you're part of the student council. You can take people out of detention with the excuse that you need them for something?"

"Are you serious? Why are you just telling me this now?!"

Before Kirari could answer, Midari took off to find you.

X

"(y/n) is coming with me. Official student council business."

The teacher just watches as she drags you out of the room and slams the door shut. He had long stopped bothering to take back the control from the student council. After years of working in the school, it was obvious who really ran the school.

"Midari! Why did you do that? He's going to give me detention again."

"No, he's not. I told him this was official student council business."

She tells you as she continues dragging you with her.

X

The two of you eventually arrive to the courtyard to take a seat and catch your breath.

"So what's the hurry? Why couldn't you wait until I got out of detention Midari?" She pulls out her gun, spins the barrel and pulls the gun to her head. Midari needed an adrenaline rush to build up the courage she had when she was about to ask you out. "Midari, what the hell!"

She gives you a smile, closes her eyes and pulls the trigger before you could stop her.

"Go out with me?"

She tells you at the same time as the shot goes off.

"You really are an idiot, Midari?"

You tell her when you open your eyes to see she hadn't blown her brains out.

"I just shot myself to ask you out! How is that being an idiot?"

"You could've asked me out like a normal person!"

"Now where is the fun in that? Besides, I needed a little courage to do so."

You roll your eyes and grip her tie to pull her close to you again.

"I'll only say yes on one condition."

"Yes, anything!"

"I get to pull the trigger next time."

For Midari, it was easy to say yes.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Nozomi Komabami - Bump

Kirari Momobami - Change Part 3

Itsuki .... - Sorry

Yumemi .... - Cling

Terano Totobami - Back

--------------