You/Kirari Momobami - Mask

You narrowed your eyes at Kirari while looking at her from the other side of the table. For the past 10 minutes, you've been trying to figure out what was different about her. You weren't sure what it was but something in the back of your mind told you that the 'Kirari' you were staring at was not your Kirari. You just couldn't figure out how it was possible. 'Kirari' was trying to keep her cool but she was crumbling under your stare. 

"Did you do something different with your hair, Kirari?"

"No, it's the same as always.I love my braids too much."

That was true, Kirari would only let her hair down after you asked her to do so. 

"Very well. Then lets head to class. Are you ready for you exam?"

"My exam is until the end of the week, don't you remember?"

This 'Kirari' was too good. She apparently knew your girlfriends schedule too. 

"Oh, right. My mistake. Let me walk you to class. I'm free this period."

The two of you stood up and headed out into the hallways with the rest of the students. Hand in hand, you walked Kirari to her class. The sea of students parted for you as you walked down the hall. Even after a year, you still couldn't get over when they all made way for you. Dating the president had its perks. 

"I'll see you for lunch."

You leaned in to peck her lips but she turned her head to the side, making you end up kissing her cheek. You frowned at her action, unsure of what you had done to get rejected. 'Kirari' quickly jumps in to defend herself. 

"Sayaka mixed my teas in the morning before you arrived. I wasn't about to kiss you while tasting like the tea that you hate."

Sayaka never mixed Kirari's teas. This wasn't your Kirari but you weren't sure who this person was. As far as you knew, Kirari was an only child. 

"I don't mind. I can handle the taste to get a kiss."

You give her a grin and lean in to kiss her again. This time, 'Kirari' just straight up left you to kiss the air. You were going to get to the bottom of who this imposter was. 

X

"You've been awfully quiet. Is something wrong?"

"No, I've just had a lot in my mind."

"Want to share?"

"It's just family stuff. Nothing you can do about it."

You nodded and dropped the subject. The two of you continue eating quietly until the bell rings for the next class. You stood up and pretended to search for you phone. 

"Do you think that you can give me a call? I can't seem to find my phone. I think I misplaced it."

'Kirari' faltered at this. 

"I..uh..misplaced my phone too. Sayaka must have it. I'll have her give you a call when I get to class."

"Really? I could have sworn your phone go off just a minute again."

The two of you are interrupted by a knock at the door. 'Kirari' visibly relaxes as she allows whoever was knocking at the door. 

"Vice-President? What can I do for you?"

"I need to talk to you."

Since you started dating Kirari, you had never seen the Vice-President address her. Much less talk. 

"Alright. Something is going on between the two of you. Explain."

The two of them looked at each other, having a complete silent conversation. 

"There's nothing going on between us. We just need to talk about some life plans."

"Sayaka, isn't here. She'll be pissed if the two of you started to make changes without her being present."

"She already knows about the changes."

"I don't buy it. Besides, I haven't seen Sayaka for a while. Where even is she? She doesn't usually leave your side."

"She got sick."

You rubbed your temples, already feeling a headache coming on. 

"Kirari, if that even is your name. You have 5 seconds to tell me what is going on. You don't want to know what I'll do if I get to 6."

"Ther..."

"1....2....3...."

Before saying 4, the Vice-President removes her mask to reveal the exact same face of Kirari. Thinking that you were seeing double, you fainted. 

X

You wake up to find your Kirari sitting besides you on the couch. 

"W-what happened?"

"You fainted when I removed my mask."

"I didn't imagine that?"

She quietly laughs with a slight shake of her head. 

"No, darling. You didn't imagine seeing my twin. I admit, I should've have told you sooner about the fact that I had a twin but decided to keep that information to mess with you at a later time. I didn't think you would find out so quickly."

You glared at her, gripping her coat to pull her down until your noses were nearly touching. 

"You mean to tell me that you've been hiding your sister from me for so long just so you could mess with me."

"Precisely." You roll your eyes at her, letting go of her coat. Still, Kirari doesn't move away. "You're not mad, are you?"

"No, I'm annoyed that you kept it from me. Why did you even trade spots with her?"

"Ririka, is quite shy. I know, surprising considering how bold I tend to be."

"That's putting it lightly."

You muttered. 

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing. Continue."

She lets it go, continuing with what she was saying. 

"Anyways, being the kind sister that I am. I traded spots with her so I could ask out Mary for her."

"You what?!"

"Relax, Mary was also able to see through our disguises. I must admit that I'm impressed."

"We're dating. Of course, I would know that Ririka wasn't you. What did Mary even tell you when you asked her out?"

"She told me that my sister needed to woman up and ask her out herself. I came to tell her what Mary told me during lunch."

"I can't believe you really did that for your sister, Kirari. You could've told me. I would've helped."

"What was the fun in that? It was a little fun seeing your reaction when I removed the mask."

"I passed out, you asshole."

"(y/n), is that anyway to be speaking to the president?"

You sat up and gripped her chin a little too harshly to make her look down at you. 

"I can speak however I want to you, Kirari. We all know who really is in charge."