You/Midari Ikishima - Trouble

TW: Mentioned loss of body parts and life.

AN: Damn. I just realized that I read the prompt wrong. Let me know if you want me to rewrite it

Midari wasn't sure what she had done to be ignored by you

Midari wasn't sure what she had done to be ignored by you. She was still recovering from what happened in the student council room and you had still yet to show up. You still sent flowers and 'get well' messages but you never showed up. She would think that as her girlfriend, you would be worried about her.

"Yuriko, is everything okay with (y/n)? She hasn't show up. All I get are messages and flowers."

Yuriko twirls her thumbs around each other as she tries to think about what could be wrong with you to not visit Midari at the hospital. She comes up empty handed as you seemed perfectly okay when she was you at school.

"Not that I know of. She seemed fine when she was at school. What did you do?"

"Me? Why do you assumed that I did something? I'm the one that laying on this hospital bed with an injury."

"Midari, lets be honest. You would definitely be the reason as to why she's mad or upset with you."

Midari crosses her arms in front of her chest and glares at her phone. If she could, she would've already left the hospital to search for you and get answers but they refused to let her leave.

"I really hate it when you're right, Yuriko."

X

"You're not planning to go see your injured girlfriend in the hospital."

You roll your eyes as you set your cup on the coaster. You should've known that Yuriko had an ulterior motive for inviting you to her club.

"I sent her flowers and 'get well' messages, isn't that enough?"

"I don't normally get into her business but she's been talking about leaving the hospital despite her doctors orders to stay for at least another week. She wants to talk to you to figure out what she did."

"Huh. I would've thought that she would've known by now."

"So she did do something?"

You give her a smile as you gather your things to leave.

"Thank you very much, Yuriko. I appreciate you looking out for Midari. Don't worry. I'll go visit her now."

X

You had arrived almost an hour ago and Midari had been on edge since then. You had simply kissed her cheek and then took a seat before pulling out your phone and texting someone.

"So (y/n)...."

"Just a second. I need to send this message." Midari closed her mouth before she could say anything else. She knew that if she ignored you that you would just get up and leave. "What is it?"

You asked, annoyance clearly evident in your voice.

"I'm sorry?"

You laughed at her apology, making her feel small. She should know by now that apologizing wasn't going to be easy.

"Sorry? What are you sorry for? You know that you shouldn't apologize without even knowing why you're doing it."

"But I don't even know what I did wrong. We were fine before this happened."

She says as she motioned to her bandaid covering her eye. You move to sit at her side, leaning in to cup her cheek with her injury.

"You're right. We were fine until this happened. Sayaka told me everything. I can't say that I'm happy to have heard it from anyone other than you. What were you thinking when stabbing out your eye, Midari?"

Midari winces as she feels your nails digging into her cheek but she doesn't dare say anything about it as she looks at you.

"I just got too into the gamble. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"That's right. You weren't thinking. You weren't thinking about your girlfriend who would've willingly done it for you."

It takes a second for your words to catch up to Midari as she couldn't believe what she had heard.

"You would've stabbed my eye out?"

"Don't be silly, Midari. Not out of nowhere. We would've made a bet on it. Winner would've stabbed the other persons eye out. Now that you're down to one eye, we can't do it anymore. That's why I got upset. I wanted to bring it up at our anniversary but you got ahead of yourself"

"We still can! There are others things we can bet."

"I don't know. I just don't think anything else can match up to losing an eye."

"We can bet our fingers, hands, or even our lives!"

You give her a smile and lean in to give her a harsh kiss. You're both nearly out of breath when you pull back.

"This is why I love you, Midari."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Away Part 2

Yumeko Jabami - Ring

Kirari Momobami - Change Part 2

Yumeko Jabami - Sleep

Sachiko J... - Old

Miroslava .... - Together

Ririka Momobami - Goddess

--------------