You/Yumeko Jabami - Tired

You were regretting ever agreeing to Yumeko's stupid bet as Kirari tightened her grip on your jaw

"Now Ms. (l/n), I would appreciate it if you told me the reason why you've been acting like this."

You give her a small smile in hopes she would take it easy on you but it just seems to piss her off even further as her eyes narrow dangerously at you.

"I...I like you President."

Kirari's laugh manages to scare you off even further instead of easing your fears.

"Really? I would believe you if weren't shaking like a leaf, (y/n)."

"Am I?"

She sighs and makes her way to take a seat in one of her couches.

"You are. I'm not letting you leave this room until you tell me the truth. I have all day."

You knew that Kirari would keep her promise. She was a woman of her word. There was no way out unless you told her the truth.

"Yumeko made a bet with me that I had to make you fall in love with me."

"I'm terribly sorry but you would've lost that bet. I only have eyes for one woman only but I'd like to propose a different bet. I'd like to make Yumeko jealous by pretending we're dating. I bet it'll take until the end of the week before she cracks and ends up asking you out."

You're not sure what to think about her proposal. Kirari's bet was ridiculous. There was no way that Yumeko would ask you out or the fact that she would even get jealous. The raven-haired only cared about the thrill of a game.

"You can't be serious, President."

"Oh, I am very serious. Are you interested or not?"

You had a feeling she knew something with the smile she was giving you. It was like she already knew that she was going to win but it made no sense to you. Yumeko was your best friend, you would know if she had a crush on you.

"I am. I bet she won't even ask me out."

X

Yumeko gripped onto Ryota's arm as she noticed you be all over Kirari. When she had made the bet with you, she hadn't expected for it to work. She had thought Kirari would've scared you off by now.

"Uh, Yumeko...yo..you're hurting my..."

"Oh! I'm so sorry, Ryota."

She quickly lets go of his arm and goes to stab at her food as she continues watching the two of you. Yumeko couldn't understand why the two of you were even together, as far as she knew Kirari liked Sayaka.

"What is up with you, Yumeko? You're acting weirder than usual."

"It's nothing, Mary. The food is just frozen."

"I would believe that if you weren't glaring daggers at Kirari. You look like you could kill her."

Yumeko stabs her fork one last time and then turns around to give Mary a smile.

"That's because I will."

X

It was finally Friday and yet Yumeko had asked you out like the President said. You had to admit that you were hoping Yumeko would've asked you out by now but it probably meant that she didn't feel the same. She hadn't said a word to you since you had agreed to the President's bet.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

You're not even allowed to answer as Yumeko just drags you to an empty classroom.

"Yumeko, what's going on? You didn't have to drag me down here."

She had her back to you, not even bothering to turn around as she started to talk.

"Do you like Kirari?"

"What? You don't talk to me for days and that's the first thing you ask?"

Yumeko turns around, giving you a smile.

"Yes, now answer the question."

You glared at her, hating how she believed she was owed an answer. What she owed you was an apology. She had been the one who had made the stupid bet and now she was complaining because you were doing what needed to be done to win a bet.

"No. I don't think I will. You have no reason to be mad at me! You were the one who wanted to do the stupid bet."

Yumeko starts walking to you, making you back up until your back hit the wall where she pins you to it.

"Answer the question."

You struggled in her hold, hating yourself that you liked the position you were in.

"Let me go!"

"I'll let you go when you answer the question."

It was scary just how alike Kirari and Yumeko were. They might be cousins but they acted identical.

"Fine! I don't like her! Are you happy?"

She actually gives you a genuinely smile at your answer.

"Good. I was planning on killing her."

She whispered as he got closer to you. You could feel her breath on your lips, making you shiver. You wanted to be mad at her for putting you in the position you were in but you just wanted to kiss her.

"Are you not going to kiss me?"

You finally ask her when she doesn't move any further to do so.

"I think I want to make you wait a little longer." She tells you as she kisses the corner of your lips and steps back. "I can't give you a reward after what you were doing with the President. Be good and stay away from her and I'll give you a kiss."

All you can do nod, unable to even speak after what had just happened.

X

After your encounter in the classroom, Yumeko finally kissed you after she had taken you out on a date.

"You owe me. You lost."

You tell Kirari after barging into her office.

"It appears that I did. I'll deposit the money to your account later on."

You thank her and leave her alone with Sayaka.

"President, you really bet all that money?"

Sayaka asked when Kirari told her the amount to deposit to you.

"I did. I think it was money worth spent. I ended up getting what I wanted." Kirari doesn't give Sayaka the opportunity to deposit you the money as she tugs on her arm to have her sit on her lap. "Wouldn't you agree with me?"

Sayaka just leans in to kiss her instead of answering.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Mary S - Distraction

--------------