You/Midari Ikishima - Drunk

Midari was searching all over the house for you

Midari was searching all over the house for you. She had only taken her eyes off of you for a second and you had disappeared to gods knows where. She absolutely hated that they had decided to host the party in the mansion of the Momobami's. Midari knew they were loaded but there was no reason that two sisters needed to live in such a large house.

"(y/n)! (y/n)!"

She's about to call for your name when she's suddenly hit with a pillow.

"Shut up, Midari. She's not here. Go bother someone else."

Itsuki buried her face back in Kaede's neck before Midari could say anything else. Midari just rolled her eyes and took a quick picture for blackmail material. The two of them were obviously drunk and weren't going to remember what had happened.

"Call me if you see her."

Kaede waved her off as she left the room.

X

"Get out!"

Midari barely catches a glimpse of Sayaka and Kirari making out before she's closing the door. Sayaka had heard the door opened and in an instant had managed to grab one of Kirari's vases to throw at her.

"You're fucking crazy! You could've killed me!"

"Shut up and go away! Don't act like you wouldn't have enjoyed getting hit!"

Sayaka answers her through the door. Midari turns around and heads in the other direction, she wasn't in the mood to be called out like that.

X

Midari lets out a sigh of relief when she spots you laying down on the couch.

"There you are! I didn't think I was ever going to find you."

You groan loudly at the sudden noise and turn around so your back was facing her.

"Sleepy. Go away."

"Oh no. We can't stay. We have to go. I promised your parents that I was going to get you home safe and that's what I'm planning to do. Now come on, lets go."

You ignored her, making yourself even more comfortable on the couch. There was no way you were going to leave the comfort of the couch.

Seeing that she had no choice, Midari walks over to you and throws you over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Sometimes you really hated how easily she was able to carry you. She would've carried you bridal style but she needed a free hand to open all the doors of the rooms she had passed through to get to you. You're too tired to say anything so you just let her carry you out.

X

"Midari! What the hell! Did you drug her?!"

"What?! No! She's asleep!"

Mary rushes over to check on you, making sure that Midari wasn't lying. Sure enough, you had actually fallen asleep. The light snores gave you away.

"Why the hell are you caring her like that?"

"Do you have any idea how many doors I had to open? I would've dropped her the minute I tried to open one if I carried her the other way."

Mary rolls her eyes and leads her to the front door.

"You could've called me to help. You didn't drink, right?"

"No, I promised (y/n) that I was going to stay sober so she could enjoy herself."

"Well isn't that kind of you. Send me a message when the two of you make it home."

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks for the help."

X

Midari made it back to your place within a couple of minutes. She carried you up to your room and laid you down on the bed. She was just about to head back downstairs to grab you a cup of water when you grab her wrist to stop her.

"Don't go."

You mumbled to her.

"I'm only getting you water. You're going to wake up with a headache tomorrow."

"Don't care. Stay."

Midari tried to get out of your grip but you just held on tighter. Knowing that you weren't going to let her go, she took of her shoes and laid down besides you.

"You're going to regret it tomorrow."

"You'll take care of me."

You cuddled closer to her and finally sighed in relief when she wrapped her arms around you.

"You really do have me wrapped around your finger."

"Mhm now shut up. I'm trying to sleep here."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Yuriko ... - Hum

Ririka Momobami - Change

Kirari Momobami - Scolding

Kirari Momobami - Panic Part 4

Yumeko J... - Bad Idea

Kirari Momobami - Cheer

Ririka Momobami - Dance

Ririka Momobami - Chances

Kirari Momobami - Restart

--------------