You/Kirari Momobami - Life Plan

You've gone on countless of dates, accompanied her to important parties, stood by her side when she had trouble with her family and you still weren't sure what you were to her. She would be hot one second and then cold towards you on the next. The cold attitude was hot but it was confusing. You've tried to talk to her about it but Kirari often had a way of distracting you with kisses and teasing touches that you would forget by the time she would ask again. Finally deciding that you had enough, you decided to confront her during lunch. 

As usual, you arrive just a few minutes before the bells rings. Walking to the classroom, you find the entire class surrounding your desk with Yumeko, Mary and Ryota standing near the front door. 

"What's going on? Why are they surrounding my desk?"

Yumeko turns around to give you a wide smile and a tight hug. 

"(y/n)! You're here! We were so worried."

"Worried? Why? What happened?"

You ask them once Yumeko lets you go. 

"Did you by any chance lose a gamble without telling us?"

"No. I haven't gambled since the election finished. Why are you asking me this, Mary? You know that I'm not much of a gambler?"

"Right. You might want to check your desk."

Annoyed that they weren't telling you what was going on, you pushed through the crowd of people to find a booklet that Yumeko and Mary had gotten last year. 

"No. I don't understand! This doesn't make any sense."

Again pushing through the crowd, you make your way over to your friends. 

"I haven't gotten into any debts! I don't understand why I've been given a life plan."

"Well I suggest talking to the President about this. She's the one who writes them up."

You crumbled the booklet in your hand and walked out of class. They tried to get you to wait until lunch since class was starting but it couldn't wait. You couldn't understand how Kirari could do this to you. Arriving to the student council room, you loudly knock on the door and wait for one of them to open up. 

"Open up! I need to talk to the president!"

There's no answer. You knock again until Midari finally opens up. 

"What is your problem? I was trying to get some sleep."

"My problem is this!" You tell her while practically shoving the plan in her face. Midari just laughs as she looks at it. "This is not funny, Midari! Where is the President?!"

"Relax, (y/n). I don't see what the big deal is.."

You groan loudly and turn around, refusing to listen to Midari any longer. She wasn't going to be of any help. You needed to find the Vice-President and get her to spill where Kirari was. 

X

Ririka gaps loudly as you drag her into the closet, away from the nosy people in the school. There was only just a select group of people that were aware of your relationship with Kirari and you wanted for it to stay that way. 

"(y/n)? Why did you drag me in here?"

She asks after taking off the mask. Like with Midari, you showed her the piece of paper. 

"Explain this! What the hell is this and where is Kirari? I can't find her."

Ririka looks at the paper, confused about what the problem was. 

"S..she stayed back home. Something about needing to get ready for something. I wasn't really paying attention. Mary had called me to pick her up and I was running late. I don't see what the problem is, Ki..."

"Not you too!"

You sighed and walked out of the closet, leaving her confused about the entire situation. 

X

Tired of running around campus and asking the remaining student council members of Kirari's location, you decided to just wait in the student council room. Kirari was still not answering her phone and you were getting pissed, the longer she took to return your call. 

The bell for lunch finally rings. Punctual as ever, Kirari and Sayaka walk into the room. 

"What the hell is this?!"

You ask her, the minute the door is closed. Kirari frowns, as she looks between you and the papers. 

"I take it that it's a no?"

She asks, her voice so soft that you had to strain your ears to listen. 

"Of course it's a no! Why the hell would you think that I would agree?! Are you crazy?"

Kirari flinched, hating the way you had called her. She was at a complete loss and so was Sayaka. Neither of them were sure of what to say. 

"I..I don't understand."

You scoff and shake your head. You were furious at this point. Kirari was playing dumb. Pushing your way past them, you ran away from everyone. When you finally find a spot where no one could bother you, you slide down against the wall and cry. This wasn't how you pictured for your day to go. 

When you finally stop crying, you decided to take a peak of what your life would be like when you graduated. Inside, you finally realized why everyone had been so caught off guard with the way you responded. 'Will you be my girlfriend?,' was written across the page. 

"Fuck"

X

"Let me in! I need to talk to Kirari. I made a mistake."

"No. You've already done enough. I will not allow for you to hurt the President again."

"It was a mistake! I hadn't read the 'life plan.' I didn't know that Kirari was asking for me to be her girlfriend."

"You what?!"

She questioned you angrily. You took a step back, not wanting to be tasered by Kirari's secretary.

"I said that I didn't read it. I thought Kirari had written me a life plan."

"I could just taser you for that."

"I know! and you can taser me as many times for it but I need to find Kirari at the moment. I need to fix this."

"I'll be looking forward to it. She's at your secret spot."

You thank her and rush off.

X

Kirari was quietly leaning against the tree, watching the forest at the bottom of the hill. 

"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to tell me why you're here."

"Kirari, I'm sorry. I feel incredibly stupid for what I did."

She turns around to curiously look at you. 

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't read the papers. I foolishly believed that you had actually given me a life plan."

She stands, carefully dusting off any dirt that had gotten on her. You don't move, unsure of what Kirari was doing. She makes her way over to you, cupping your cheek. You can't help but lean closer to her touch. 

"What's your answer?"

"What?"

"For my question? Will you or will you not be my girlfriend?"

"Of course! I had actually planned on cornering you and asking what our deal was?"

"Really? I would've loved to see that."

She smiles as you blush. Leaning in, she kisses you softly. 

"I admit that I could've done a better way to ask you."

"No. This was so you."