You/Yumeko Jabami - Tears Part 1

You wanted to cry as you stared at your losing hand

You wanted to cry as you stared at your losing hand. You should've known that Yumeko would find a way to win despite the odds stacked against her.

"Aww. Don't cry (y/n)."

She leaned over the table to cup your cheek and wipe away the tears that had slipped. You push her hand off, making her laugh. You were just so cute.

"Don't touch me!"

"I was only trying to help, (y/n)."

You hated the way she was acting. There was nothing friendly about her smile. She had purposely riled you up so you could lose millions. Now you were in debt to her and the student council. There was no way you were able to come up with the millions by tomorrow. You were going to be become a housepet and there was nothing you could do about it.

"Help?" You hissed at her. "You ruined my life! I can't pay you or the student council! I'm going to become a housepet because of you!"

She clasps her hands together in delight. Her ultimate goal had been to make you her housepet. It was the only way she was going to be able to have you by her side. You were a difficult person to talk to her. You had left her no choice.

"Don't you worry, (y/n)." She bops your nose, making you flinch. She giggles, finding you to be absolutely adorable. "I'll take care of you. I'll make sure that the President assigns you as my personal pet. No one is going to mess with you."

You wanted to scream out of frustration but all you could do was cry. It was pathetic of you to do so in front of your peers but you didn't care. You were going to become the gambling freaks housepet. There was no telling what that was going to be like.

"I d..dont't want to be your housepet!"

"No?" She makes her way over to you. She gently takes ahold of your chin and makes you look up at her. "Are you sure that's a good idea, (y/n). You've made a lot of enemies. I could keep you safe. All I want is for you to stay by my side. So what do you say?"

You didn't know why Yumeko was doing this. You had never spoken more than a few words to her. As far as you knew, Yumeko was obsessed with gambling against the student council. There wasn't any reasonable explanation why you were in her radar. You felt like an idiot for thinking you would be safe and win against her. Becoming her housepet was all your doing.

"Fine. Not like I have a choice."

You muttered under your breath. You weren't sure if she heard you or not but she seemed to ignore it. She wiped away your tears while you remained frozen.

"I'm glad we could come to an agreement. Come on. We must talk to Sayaka."

Yumeko grabbed your hand and led you out of the room.

X

Mary looked up and down at you while you stood besides Yumeko. She had tried to get you to sit but you refused.

"What the hell is she doing here?"

"She's my housepet/friend! I told you that I was going to get her to talk to me."

The blonde raised her eyebrow at you before yanking on your chain to pull you closer.

"You could've become her friend without making her into a housepet, Yumeko. Do you really think she'll be friends with you the minute that she's no longer a housepet?"

It was humiliating to be standing there and have them talk about you like you weren't there. You wanted to run out but Yumeko had been strict about her rules. If you broke them, she wouldn't hold up the end of her deal about helping you with your debt.

"I think she will. I'm a friendly person."

"I don't know about friendly but you are crazy."

Yumeko just laughs, not at all insulted by the name.

"It'll be fine. I know she'll end up liking me."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Ririka Momobami - Bet

Kirari Momobami - Team

Kirari Momobami - Owe

Ririka Momobami - Surprise

Kirari Momobami - Library Part 2

Sayaka I... - Type Part 2

Kirari Momobami - Business Part 2

Kirari Momobami - Fake

Kirari Momobami - One

Sachiko J... - Emotions Part 2????

Mikura .... - Why

Kirari Momobami - Sunglasses

--------------