You/Mary Saotome - Lost

Mary was going to kill you. She had specifically told you not to take on any other gambles in the election and you hadn't listened. You were like Yumeko, you just couldn't help but agree to any gamble that was presented to you. 

"I'm sure Mary will understand. You really should talk to her, (y/n). She's beginning to suspect that something is up with you."

"Maybe you can talk to her, Yumeko..."

"No way, Mary will then kill me after she kills you. She'll think that I put you up to gamble."

"Yumeko, please. You remember how angry she was when I didn't listen to her last time."

Yumeko shrugs her shoulders and starts cleaning up to get ready to leave. 

"I'm afraid that it's out of my hands. I can't help you with your girlfriend. That reminds me, I need to go talk to Midari. I did promise to gamble with her again."

It was such a coincidence that just as Yumeko was leaving, Mary happened to be walking into the room. You look slipped further down the desk, hoping that she wouldn't see you so you can sneak out but you didn't have much look. You gulp loudly as you watched her storm across the room to make her way over to you. 

"Tell me that I didn't hear correctly. Tell me that it's just a big prank that the student council decided to pull on me."

You attempted to look as innocent as you could when you looked up to her. 

"It's all just a big prank that the student council decided to pull on you."

"Idiot!" She grabs your collar and practically pulls you off of the chair as she takes a closer look at it. "Did you really think that you could hide this from me? It was all anyone could talk about."

"I...I..."

"You what? Are you going to apologize for clearly disobeying the orders that I had given you. The only thing that you had to do was keep your head down and stop gambling with everyone. That's all you had to do. Now look at you, you're a housepet." Mary pinched the bridge of her nose when she noticed your eyes starting to water. Perhaps she might've taken it too far. Taking a deep calming breath, she manages to calm down. "Yumeko didn't have anything to do with this, right?"

"No, it was all me."

Mary nods and sits on the chair beside you. Wanting to comfort you after practically yelling at you, she pulls you to sit on her lap. 

"I'm sorry if I got a little carried away. You know how I worry about you. I told you to stop gambling because of how close the race has been getting. Everyone is now using all their cards to get any chips they could get their hands on."

"I should've known better than to gamble with one of the members of the Momobami clan, I just couldn't help myself."

Mary presses a kiss on your cheek before letting her head rest on your shoulder. 

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it."

X

You weren't amused to look at the outfit that Mary had gotten for you. When she said that she'll take care of it, you figured that she'll remove your status as a housepet. Not to make you her own personal housepet. 

"You don't like it?"

"Fuck off, Mary. If I had known that you were going to make me wear this, I would've gladly dealt with being a housepet than wear that thing."

Mary pouted as she looked at the sweater that Runa had given to her. 

"Well alright, I can talk to Sayaka to forget about the deal that we made and you can go back to being housepet."

She turned around to walk out but you stopped her by grabbing the sweater that she had gotten for you. 

"Fine, I'll wear the stupid thing."

X

"Oh, you look so cute!" You burned bright in embarrassment as you heard Runa's laugh. Mary just smiled and walked up to you to give you a kiss. "Ignore her, don't worry. You only have to wear this for today and you'll be free."

You can't help but hug Mary tightly as you hear the news. You would've died from embarrassment if you had to wear it for more than a day.