You/Ririka Momobami - Clan

Ririka looked at Kirari with uncertainty in her eyes as Kirari repeated her plan

"What's so hard about understanding that you need to make her fall in love with you so you could find out anything dirty we could use on them."

"Why can't you do it, Kirari? I don't think I'll be able to break someone's heart like that."

Kirari sighs as she leans back on her chair while staring at Ririka. The two of them might be twins but they were complete opposites of each other. It was difficult for the younger twin to understand why Ririka couldn't just be a little more like her. It had been drilled into their heads to be ruthless to take down anyone in their way but it seemed like Ririka hadn't understood the lessons.

"Ririka, as head of the clan, it is my duty to make sure to eliminate anyone that could be a danger to our family. The (l/n) clan are a threat so we need to get rid of them before they can become an even bigger problem. I'm not giving you a choice, Ririka. You will be doing this or else I'll strip you of our family name and toss you out."

Ririka clenched her hands into fists as she stared at Kirari. She was furious that Kirari was forcing her to do this. She often wished that Kirari had never been picked as head of the clan so she wouldn't have become like this. She could only blame herself for not being strong enough to be the head of the clan.

"I'll do it, Kirari."

"Good. I'm glad to hear that we're on the same page."

X

You had decided to also set up a plan similar to the Momobami's, knowing that it was the best way to know all the things they hid so they wouldn't get arrested. You thought it would've been difficult to approach them without getting killed but Ririka had made it easy for you. She approached you during one of the charity banquets and the two of you hit it off. You knew she was attempting to use and you were okay with that because you were also using her.

X

The two of you got along surprisingly well. You wanted to hate the Momobami but Ririka was just so sweet. Her kindness made it easy for you to fall in love with her. You stopped pretending your affections by the second week. Everything that you did and say, you meant it 100%.

Ririka had fallen for you since the very beginning. Dancing with you at the banquet had to be one of her favorite memories with you and she wished that she didn't have to betray you. While she had originally thought that you were also using her, she quickly realized that you meant every word that you said to her.

"We can't continue like this. There must be a way so that we can be together."

You tell her when you're both cuddling in your bed after a long day.

"I'm tired of all this spying. I just want to be happy with you."

"I know. I'm tired too and I want to be happy with you too. There is one thing we could do but I don't know how willing your sister would be willing to agree with it."

Ririka sits up so she could look at you as you talked.

"What are you thinking?"

"That we unite our clans. I planned to bring down your clan because they were in the way and they were in the same position but if we decided to unite them, then there wouldn't be a need for all this spying."

"Kirari might listen. I'm not sure if she'll agree to it but we can try."

X

Kirari looked down at your hands with a raised eyebrow. When she told Ririka to make you fall in love with her, she didn't think that she would fall in love with you.

"What is the meaning of this? Why is she here and why are you holding hands with her Ririka? Did you betray us? Because if you did..."

"Will you shut up and listen to her for a second, Kirari?" Ririka tells her, surprising Kirari. The younger of the two would've never expected for Ririka to be talking to her like that. Her interest was piqued. If Ririka was willing to speak up, there had to be a good reason. "I would never betray our family. I'm here because we have a proposal that we want you to listen to."

"I figured as much. What do the two of you have in mind?"

"We unite our clans. With the two of us together, the rest of the clans won't stand a chance. We'll be in charge of more than 60% of businesses in the country and make that percentage higher when we get rid of the rest."

Kirari had to admit that the plan sounded like a good idea but she wasn't sure if she could trust you. For all she knew, you had brainwashed Ririka into thinking that you cared for her.

"How do I know that you won't screw us over?"

"I could ask you the same thing, Kirari. That's why I say that Ririka acts as the neutral party in the merge. Once it's complete, we can either both share the spot at the top or you can take it all for yourself and I become your second instead of Ririka."

Kirari turns to Ririka.

"I must say, Ririka. You truly outdid yourself. You made her fall in love with you to the point that she's willing to work with us."

"and I love her. It's not just a one way thing."

"Right. I suppose that this idea of yours is actually good. I'll talk to our elders and let them know what's going on. I'll let you know when we can get started with the merge."

"As will I. Thank you for agreeing to it."

"Despite what Ririka thinks, I do care about her. It seems that you make her happy and this is the only way that our family will approve of your relationship. I had every intention of ruining your entire clan."

"Then I'm glad that things worked out differently."

"Me too."

Kirari looks at her older sister in disgust as she watches her give you heart eyes.

"Alright, now get out. I don't want to see the two of you being all gross. You got what you came here for."

Before Ririka heads out with you, she runs to give her sister a hug. Kirari actually returns it with a smile.

"Aww. I knew you loved your sister, Kirari."

Kirari quickly pulls away from the hug to glare at you.

"Shut up before I change my mind."

You might be dating her sister but that didn't mean that she had to like you. She would only be nice until she was sure that you were perfect for her sister.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Ririka Momobami - Killer

Sayaka I... - Electric

Kirari Momobami - Gun

Ririka Momobami - Opposites

Yumeko J... - Business

Sachiko Juraku - Ache

Ririka Momobami - Debt //notes

Rei Batsubami - Ask

Kirari Momobami - Away

Kirari Momobami - Reunion 

Kirari Momobami - Change

Sachiko Juraku - Wonder

--------------